Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

THANK YOU

This is a small thank you to all those who applied to become members of Greater Spongistan. Applications for these positions has now closed. If you have not been invited for an interview in Copenhagen thats because the city is in ruins from all the bombing. We will be holding first interviews in Amsterdam with final interviews in Riga.

It has been duely noted that people from the Lowlands are top of the list for wishing to join Spongistan, they should note that the only way to join us is through surrender and / or conquest under the Yellow Boot. Its a lot shorter march to Amsterdam than Riga and the leaders of Lowlands should know what happens when they open up a two front war.

I know Ballsup Mistakes is running scared and needs a lot of help from the bombers in Norway but even I am sure he does not want to go down in history as the Chicken who could not tackle a Sponge.

Many have defeated the Sponge one on one, Mano to Spongo but the Terrorist who lives in Riga has to get other bigger men to do his dirty work for him.

So Lowlander, keep out of it, let the Baltics leader grow a pair and face me in Danzig, My march to Riga cannot be stopped.

Well said my young apprentice.

I feel a great disturbance in the force.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last "Disturbance" you felt was when you got stuck on the toilet for 3 days after a dodgy Chicken Tikka in Riga. :)

Mwoa, I prefer Danish bacon. Lots of it around, but it is still running around. Intend to do something about that.

The last "Disturbance" you felt was when you got stuck on the toilet for 3 days after a dodgy Chicken Tikka in Riga. :rolleyes:

Mwoa, I prefer Danish bacon. Lots of it around, but it is still running around. Intend to do something about that.

Wow, live bacon! How do you fry it up? :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

The last "Disturbance" you felt was when you got stuck on the toilet for 3 days after a dodgy Chicken Tikka in Riga. :rolleyes:

Wow, live bacon! How do you fry it up? :thumbsup:

Knowing you two its probably gonna be a Spit Roast... thats why Im definatly staying away from the both of you :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Whats this I dont see... No Bragging on whats been taken, whats not. My enemies seem to have gone to ground.... I think I will declare Victory over the Scandinavian Menace. You may all go home now, Im about to spring a trap...

Any those that know me.... know my plans are the most devious in the known world. Hell I can be a completley different nation, I can jump tall buildings in a single bound. I can play leapfrog with my TAs and bounce right into you back yard. I have done all these and more.

Be afraid, be very afraid because I eat flowers and breath fire.

Amen :rolleyes:

Whats this I dont see... No Bragging on whats been taken, whats not. My enemies seem to have gone to ground.... I think I will declare Victory over the Scandinavian Menace. You may all go home now, Im about to spring a trap...

Any those that know me.... know my plans are the most devious in the known world. Hell I can be a completley different nation, I can jump tall buildings in a single bound. I can play leapfrog with my TAs and bounce right into you back yard. I have done all these and more.

Be afraid, be very afraid because I eat flowers and breath fire.

Amen :rolleyes:

Scary...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t15.png

- Small changes, overall.

- Tan seems to be gaining ground vs. Dark Grey.

- What will the winners do when they have won? The amount of Dark Grey to conquer is limited, and as we all know, they can bite efen if they are a bit down at the moment. And who wants to be the victim of their last Hurrah!

- AFAIK the amount of drops is limited to Finland, Sweden and probably Transjordan, Libya?

- Note to the UK: a lot of unlucky shipbreak victims washed up on our shore unexpectedly. Do you want us to repatriate them?

- Still no Danes in Riga.

- The Icelandic airforce seems to be the victim of frequent weather cancellations. Apparently their fragile planes just cant stand the cold weather.

Guest Spongebob

Once Dark Grey is assimilated then I guess a brighter color will be on the cards and it wont be yellow. But let us just take a moment to reflect on those that have gone before. I feel Germany may no longer be with us... I know he will not acknowledge the Sponge is superior using the age old reason that he was out numbered, he was bullied, he was picked on by everyone else...

WELL WELCOME TO MY WORLD SUCKA :rolleyes:

The Sponge Survives..... Murrrraaaghhhhh!!! Murrrraaaghhhhh!!! Murrrraaaghhhhh!!!

But also there are rumours that those Lowlanders who dared to try and break our mutual alliance have been dealt a bloody nose, one that may not see them survive. Dont know how true that is but this shows what the Scandinavians are all about, they abandon there allies as soon as it gets a bit too tough, they think its easier to pick on a poor defensless Sponge.

So I dont think I have a need to visit Amsterdam, I will continue my March to Riga. The thing is, why are the Baltics running away, last I heard the armies where in Southern Poland... You can keep running but one day you will have to face the Sponge.

Once Dark Grey is assimilated then I guess a brighter color will be on the cards and it wont be yellow. But let us just take a moment to reflect on those that have gone before. I feel Germany may no longer be with us... I know he will not acknowledge the Sponge is superior using the age old reason that he was out numbered, he was bullied, he was picked on by everyone else...

Well it does make a man ponder.... A history of early Sponge evacs, did your luck just turn or did others take a larger bite than they could digest.....?

Guest Spongebob

Well it does make a man ponder.... A history of early Sponge evacs, did your luck just turn or did others take a larger bite than they could digest.....?

I must confess I have been fortunate in Diplomatic circles but Diplomacy with the Sponge is still a dangerous excersise. Many tread the fine line between friend and foe, some of those evil doers in Scandinavia decided to try and defeat the Sponge, maybe they should be asked why its taking so long... especially knowing my lack of reputation :rolleyes:

I must confess I have been fortunate in Diplomatic circles but Diplomacy with the Sponge is still a dangerous excersise. Many tread the fine line between friend and foe, some of those evil doers in Scandinavia decided to try and defeat the Sponge, maybe they should be asked why its taking so long... especially knowing my lack of reputation :rolleyes:

Defeat the Sponge quick and decisive? No. Just apply pressure. Then apply more pressure. Squeeze the juice out of it. Till the last drop falls. And then, swallow what's left. A Sponge is a dish best served cold. We want to enjoy the process of eating you. Maybe give you a glimpse of false hope of surviving to the end. I do not mind. I have American technology, so I can wait. And no, I won't run out of food or energy.

Guest Spongebob

Defeat the Sponge quick and decisive? No. Just apply pressure. Then apply more pressure. Squeeze the juice out of it. Till the last drop falls. And then, swallow what's left. A Sponge is a dish best served cold. We want to enjoy the process of eating you. Maybe give you a glimpse of false hope of surviving to the end. I do not mind. I have American technology, so I can wait. And no, I won't run out of food or energy.

Let me psycho analyse that last comment for you. You're an intelligent but under achieving loner; you crave respect, fantasizes about being well liked yet show no outward manifestation of your low self esteem. You feel ignored, unappreciated and inadequate with women.

Apart from that your normal except for your tendancy to dress in women's clothes and yelp like a puppy.

Let me psycho analyse that last comment for you. You're an intelligent but under achieving loner; you crave respect, fantasizes about being well liked yet show no outward manifestation of your low self esteem. You feel ignored, unappreciated and inadequate with women.

Apart from that your normal except for your tendancy to dress in women's clothes and yelp like a puppy.

But sir, you flatter me.

And good morning to you too.

Guest Spongebob

But sir, you flatter me.

And good morning to you too.

You know what I like about this game, its the constant and inventive ways players like to blab. You got a slack jaw in your camp Dagger. A snippet of information here, a whiff of info there. Add one to the other and you got one big scary plan. I have to complement anyone who can get a sneaky plan like yours past me for as long as you have, I took you all for being incompetent, fools but your not are you? You have been following your plan for some time now and I have the answer. Because I have the answer your gonna be late for your own party.

So I will lead the world in a round of applause for Dagger and his buddies. (CLAP.... CLAP.... CLAP....)