Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

You all do realise that the original Spongistan is only 7 provinces in size, you will have to fight amongst yourselves if you keep taking pot shots at me.

I am sure the citizens of Faeroe and Bornholm feel neglected by your porousness. Denmark has 9 provinces to start with, exactly the same number as Iceland. And there are such beautiful provinces among them. There is enough for everyone.

And then there is New Spongistan to consider. Mannstein wanna have a piece of New Spongistan too?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monarchs, dictators and duly elected leaders of the world,

I am under unprovoked attack by the alliance of Ireland and Italy which most likely includes their TA’s of Sweden, Great Britain, Finland and possibly Denmark. I am very much interested in any nations that would like to coordinate attacks on these nations with the noble leadership of France. My direct contact is cwbrechtel@yahoo.com for any who are interested.

Chris

France V89

It's alive!

Enlighten us, what have you been up to till now? :angry:

I am under unprovoked attack by the alliance of Ireland and Italy which most likely includes their TA’s of Sweden, Great Britain, Finland and possibly Denmark. I am very much interested in any nations that would like to coordinate attacks on these nations with the noble leadership of France. My direct contact is cwbrechtel@yahoo.com for any who are interested.

Sweden? My intel says Sweden is gone.

Guest Spongebob

Yes Sweden is gone and soon what remains will come under the protection of Greater Spongistan.

Yes Sweden is gone and soon what remains will come under the protection of Greater Spongistan.

... No doubt after the fall of xRiga?

Guest Spongebob

... No doubt after the fall of xRiga?

Nah I have so many forces now with all these German slaves, I mean liberated people working the factories I can afford to open up a second front and Sweden seems to me to be un soiled by Baltics Mistakes.

Seems like the Nordics have a free ride through Poland and Central Russia.

Should I worry here on the Greek beaches?

In a word Spatula Boy - YES :angry:

Well, if the beaches of Greece suddenly get overrun by rubber ducks you now know who's to blame.

Seems like the Nordics have a free ride through Poland and Central Russia.

Should I worry here on the Greek beaches?

In a word Spatula Boy - YES :angry:

Well, if the beaches of Greece suddenly get overrun by rubber ducks you now know who's to blame.

Somehow I get the feeling it'll be a Wall of Scandanavian Steel!

BTW is Iceland considered Scandanavian?

BTW is Iceland considered Scandanavian?

Traditionally, Scandinavia is Denmark + Norway + Sweden. Not Finland, Northern Russia or Iceland.

But more often than not, Iceland + Finalnd are considered also a part of it too.

In #89 most of "Scandinavia" is part of the same TA: Iceland, Sweden, Finland & Norway. Denmark is missing from it. So in a way, we are fighting to unify Scandinavia. I have to admit it is all a matter of perspective, as Spongebob can claim that HE is Scandinavia, and HE is fighting to unify it by bringing the wayward parts under his control.

The war is mostly between the UK/Denmark and Norway/Iceland and at the moment totally undecided. There are British troops on the European mainland and there are lots of LDB's in Denmark. Norway/ Iceland have a stronger airforce, mostly due to the fact that Sponge lost most of his airforce early on in the conflict, but Spongebob has repelled our first attempt of invasion. There will be others.