Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

New map for turn 16:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t16.png

- Big advances for the Balkan Alliance as a whole and Austria in particular (wonder why the Marshall is a frequent poster on this forum lately)

- Germany considered dropped due to the fall of its last major city.

- Tunesia does a Lazarus. Things are looking bleak for Algeria.

- Turkey has pushed back Persia. The odds against Iraq/Persia are mounting.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
austrian scientists are studying Sponge behavior.

Von Manstein

Oi :woohoo: I have heard about these "Experiments" on innocent Sponges, children from multiple births. Were not star fish that you can chop off a limb and it grows back.

Back off ManStain or i'll tell the world about that glory hole experiment you have been so keen to try in a bathhouse in Amsterdam. Thats why no other nation dare send any troops to the front.

Oi :unsure: I have heard about these "Experiments" on innocent Sponges, children from multiple births. Were not star fish that you can chop off a limb and it grows back.

Back off ManStain or i'll tell the world about that glory hole experiment you have been so keen to try in a bathhouse in Amsterdam. Thats why no other nation dare send any troops to the front.

:woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
:wub:

Can I interest you in some second hand sponges?

Can I intrest you in some second hand tanks, currently rusting in xDanzig with no means of escape. :ranting: Unless you plan to use them as boats.

:wub:

Can I interest you in some second hand sponges?

Can I intrest you in some second hand tanks, currently rusting in xDanzig with no means of escape. :ranting: Unless you plan to use them as boats.

he still got plenty of big floating devices....

wish Bulgarian defence forces would sink as quick... darn does scared little basterds hiding behind excellent fortifications with elite status.... :python:

Guest Spongebob

Soon be time for another grand response from the Spongistan Defense Force, I wonder what will happen, will another amphibious landing on our shores meet with death and destruction or will more bombers be faced by my small but perfectly formed fighter squadrons.

Or will this be the day when the worm turns,

Soon be time for another grand response from the Spongistan Defense Force, I wonder what will happen, will another amphibious landing on our shores meet with death and destruction or will more bombers be faced by my small but perfectly formed fighter squadrons.

Or will this be the day when the worm turns,

Knowing you it will be capitulation <_< Anyway more pressing matters are at hand than the death of a Sponge.

Has anyone seen the Moroccan leader, he is missing in action and we need to find him. The US Government is offering a reward of 2 Camels, 3 Sheep and my eldest daughter to the man who can get him to call me. :wacko:

Knowing you it will be capitulation <_< Anyway more pressing matters are at hand than the death of a Sponge.

Has anyone seen the Moroccan leader, he is missing in action and we need to find him. The US Government is offering a reward of 2 Camels, 3 Sheep and my eldest daughter to the man who can get him to call me. :wacko:

The sponge is far from dead -yet-, though he has lost half of his arirforce -again-. Further more, some movement of British naval units has been spotted near the Icelandic coast, so maybe they will spare me the expense of all this fuel i have to spend to get at them. The brits have been evil however in bombing my Norwegian allies.

Guest Spongebob

The sponge is far from dead -yet-, though he has lost half of his arirforce -again-. Further more, some movement of British naval units has been spotted near the Icelandic coast, so maybe they will spare me the expense of all this fuel i have to spend to get at them. The brits have been evil however in bombing my Norwegian allies.

Look you can keep bombing my airforce till your blue in the face (and being from Iceland you probably are) but all I do is replace them the next turn. I just dont undertand the advantage of a stalemate, and thats what it is, you cannot defeat me from the air or the sea, you need to think outside of the box and thats why I will always win.

Look you can keep bombing my airforce till your blue in the face (and being from Iceland you probably are) but all I do is replace them the next turn. I just dont undertand the advantage of a stalemate, and thats what it is, you cannot defeat me from the air or the sea, you need to think outside of the box and thats why I will always win.

The only box you should be concerned with is the the pine box with RIP on the front.

Guest Spongebob
Is the Good Ol' US of A also fighting the Sponge?

This game keeps getting increasingly complex by every tech period.

Say what? Oh it's my turn again!

Well if he is its news to me Spatulaboy, but thats fine, I can take it, I own most of Germany and have entered Poland. Soon I will own most of Poland and the Baltics is on the menu.

They are keeping you occupied while my Siebels slowly make there way through the Med, past Gibraltar and up the western coast of Europe. Darned things have to keep being refueled every couple of turns. When my Marine lands, you'll be sorry! <_<

You go ahead and replace your airforce again. Your airforce won't grow any stronger that way. Ours does.

And about thinking outside of the box: can you give us ONE game of victory that you have won?