Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Wow so many posts directed at lil ol me <_<

:ranting: Now eat your words. What would you do with all the AIR each turn, let it sit in warehouses gathering dust. I have survived many times beyond turn 10, I think the longest is around 30ish turns. Its hard to survive with a target on your back. :wacko: My entry into Poland 3 turns ago was but a diversion, not this time. Now I am ready to finally march.

And to all those who think its easy trying to defend against the constant onslaught of 2-3 nations should step into my big brown square pants. Its soon going to be 4 with NR joining the party. :pirate2:

Wow so many posts directed at lil ol me <_<

:ranting: Now eat your words. What would you do with all the AIR each turn, let it sit in warehouses gathering dust. I have survived many times beyond turn 10, I think the longest is around 30ish turns. Its hard to survive with a target on your back. :wacko: My entry into Poland 3 turns ago was but a diversion, not this time. Now I am ready to finally march.

And to all those who think its easy trying to defend against the constant onslaught of 2-3 nations should step into my big brown square pants. Its soon going to be 4 with NR joining the party. :pirate2:

The fellow that put that target onto your back calls himself "Spongebob". At the moment it is just Iceland and Norway against you and Great Britain so stop complaining.

I dont think I have the time to invade Denmark, its very busy down here in the Med. However one of my Naval commaders reported in saying he saw a fleet of Ferrys flying the flag of the UAE. I dismissed it as a mirage, its pretty hot in North Africa <_<

UAE spotted as in passing through Gibraltar going North?

Gosh...

Guest Spongebob
I dont think I have the time to invade Denmark, its very busy down here in the Med. However one of my Naval commaders reported in saying he saw a fleet of Ferrys flying the flag of the UAE. I dismissed it as a mirage, its pretty hot in North Africa <_<

Gosh...

UAE spotted passing out, he held his breath to long trying to make his head bigger

I dont think I have the time to invade Denmark, its very busy down here in the Med. However one of my Naval commaders reported in saying he saw a fleet of Ferrys flying the flag of the UAE. I dismissed it as a mirage, its pretty hot in North Africa ;)

Gosh...

It's only a mirage. Nothing to see here. Everybody go back to work. :rolleyes:

I dont think I have the time to invade Denmark, its very busy down here in the Med. However one of my Naval commaders reported in saying he saw a fleet of Ferrys flying the flag of the UAE. I dismissed it as a mirage, its pretty hot in North Africa :drunk:

Gosh...

It's only a mirage. Nothing to see here. Everybody go back to work. ;)

I can see the force is stong in this one :rolleyes:

Final call for the Moroccan Leader to get in touch, I am about to unleash the hounds of hell and need to know where to send them. Morocco Are You There??????

Now, now. Chihuahuas hardly count as 'hounds of hell', unless of course your comparing their bark to your armed forces. JK

FYI - I did respond to your PM on Sat, Feb 26, sending it to the email you included. I apologize for not responding earlier, but I rarely log on to the forums because 95% of the posts are full of mindless chest thumping and precious little interesting information. Your post and the maps that Dageraad is gracious enough to post constitute the other 5%.

Final call for the Moroccan Leader to get in touch, I am about to unleash the hounds of hell and need to know where to send them. Morocco Are You There??????

Now, now. Chihuahuas hardly count as 'hounds of hell, unless of course your comparing their bark to your armed forces. JK

FYI - I did respond to your PM on Sat, Feb 26, sending it to the email you included. I apologize for not responding earlier, but I rarely log on to the forums because 95% of the posts are full of mindless chest thumping and precious little interesting information. Your post and the maps that Dageraad is gracious enough to post constitute the other 5%.

Sssshhhh - We cannot let Spongebob know he is not important.

Agreed but right now I have another concern. Vhat if this yellow thing actually survives till turn 73? Worse, what if he wins?!?! Sure he would remind us of his glorious triumph for the next 30 years or so.

Imagine... :rolleyes:

Agreed but right now I have another concern. Vhat if this yellow thing actually survives till turn 73? Worse, what if he wins?!?! Sure he would remind us of his glorious triumph for the next 30 years or so.

Imagine... ;)

Actually he would not. If spongecus actually won, let alone survived 73 turns, Hell would freeze over, the Cubs would win a World Series, islamic terrorists would plant flowers instead of bombs, and the Universe would implode. So, you see, there would be nobody left to notice..... :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

Keep it up... go on... The Rise of the Sponge is soon to begin the next phase of his grand plan for world domination. You better all get used to the idea that Im gonna be around for the next few years.

SO SHOW ME SOME GOD DAMM RESPECT :rolleyes:;):drunk:

New map for turn 17:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t17.png

I have tried to simplify the color scheme.

- I do not know if there are any members of dark grey still playing, but as far as I know they all dropped.

- As usual, the weather gods are on the hand of the Yellow sponge as both my airstrikes got cancelled.

- xNizwa is still held by Kurassier (sorry, wrong game)