Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
I hear there are plenty of sponges for the taking in Denmark. :D

Your dead right, there are millions of us in Denmark.... and Germany and Poland and..... :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And "Dageraad" has no connection with "Daggers" and I can't remember ever sticking a dagger in someones back. Iceland is a dictatorship. But judging by the nationale morale the Icelanders are very happy with their current leader.

i know you like enlighted dictators...

Guest Spongebob
Oi dont you start, Baltics took the spoils in Poland when they were mine and now he is going to face the full wrath of my SSS :rolleyes: Dont think your getting it all your own way ManStain, I remember you from history and I'm sure I have a bone to pick with you as well so "Kneel before Sponge" (say it like Zod)

I must say I am impressed by your bravery. Either that, or I am flabbergasted by your foolishness. Not sure yet. You have the guts to go against me in a land war, where I haven't lost anything yet and my holdings are a lot bigger then yours (Baltic States as a country already has 500 pop, do you even have that?). You have lost your air force and you know how much air force we have up north. You spent money on ships which have no effect whatsoever, doing "surprising things" which leave us laughing as they are totally useless. You send two armies to my borders, where they can't reach your home territory, and you leave it up to the few troops you have left there defend against all landings. You are outgunned on land, in the air and at sea, and still you have all your troops at my border. Do you think I am impressed by your reaching your 40th division? I have that, without having cheap INF units. But you are so sure of yourself, having made a deal with Czechoslovakia and his allies. So come in, come further, extend yourself, and let me show you how easy it is to defend against multiple attacks in a flat country.

I guess I should quit then :rolleyes:

having made a deal with Czechoslovakia and his allies

Say what?

I do not agree with the way Falco belittles Spongebob. He has yet to make a fatal military mistake in this game.

Falco is a bit paranoid in thinking the rest of the world is against us. But, being a bit paranoid does not mean they are NOT after you.

The TA's in Africa and the Middle East are growing fast. I can imagine that they would be very interested in a big war in Northern Europe.

which could be an agreement with the southies

You mean something similar to Poland sending almost all his troops south even when you were taking his industry......? Or did yóu make an agreement with Poland?

To the best of my knowledge there is no agreement with the Sponge. Not even sure such a thing is possible at all.

And this has been a weird game until now and continues to develop accordingly.

Say what?

I do not agree with the way Falco belittles Spongebob. He has yet to make a fatal military mistake in this game.

Falco is a bit paranoid in thinking the rest of the world is against us. But, being a bit paranoid does not mean they are NOT after you.

The TA's in Africa and the Middle East are growing fast. I can imagine that they would be very interested in a big war in Northern Europe.

Remember, when people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking. Now, as far as the mideast is concerned, we are just simple residents of Nizwa on vacation.

Say what?

Remember, when people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking. Now, as far as the mideast is concerned, we are just simple residents of Nizwa on vacation.

Let's meet in Fromanovo!

... having made a deal with Czechoslovakia and his allies...

Me making a deal with Sponge is a ridiculous as hell freezing over. I have been on Sponge his 'most hated list' for some time and I am pretty sure that little yellow screamer will keep my name there for the next few years. And I'm perfectly happy with zhat!

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
... having made a deal with Czechoslovakia and his allies...

Me making a deal with Sponge is a ridiculous as hell freezing over. I have been on Sponge his 'most hated list' for some time and I am pretty sure that little yellow screamer will keep my name there for some time. And I'm perfectly happy with zhat!

Von Manstein

Read my lips Pilgrims, the only reason ManStain still lives is because I let him, dont get me wrong he is a formidable opponent and I do not underestimate him, but neither do I fear him. When the time is right he will feel the Yellow Boot across his face.

Copenhagen is a restricted city, if your not Yellow stay away or you will be assimilated. :rolleyes:

Blablabla... When the time is right he will feel the Yellow Boot across his face ...Blablabla

Anytime, anywhere, anyhow. I need fresh arm pts for my score.

Guest Spongebob
Blablabla... When the time is right he will feel the Yellow Boot across his face ...Blablabla

Anytime, anywhere, anyhow. I need fresh arm pts for my score.

Do me a favour then..... :rolleyes: DECLARE WAR ON ME :rolleyes: I dont have the time to waste on sending diplomats to the music halls of Vienna.