Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Do me a favour then..... :rolleyes: DECLARE WAR ON ME :rolleyes: I dont have the time to waste on sending diplomats to the music halls of Vienna.

Trust me Sponge. I would NOT be doing you a favor by declaring war on Denmark. Austrian troops vould be in xCopenhagen T20. NOTHING can stop my 18xSS stacks.

MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Do me a favour then..... :cheers: DECLARE WAR ON ME :ranting: I dont have the time to waste on sending diplomats to the music halls of Vienna.

Trust me Sponge. I would NOT be doing you a favor by declaring war on Denmark. Austrian troops vould be in xCopenhagen T20. NOTHING can stop my 18xSS stacks.

Yes... well... you would say that would'nt you... No stopping the SSS... You know what I mean ManStain

Tut tut tut... So many capitals to take... Not enough troops to do it :rolleyes: Riga, Amsterdam, VIENNA :rolleyes:

Tut tut tut... So many capitals to take... Not enough troops to do it :rolleyes: Riga, Amsterdam, VIENNA :cheers:

Sponge you could not find xAmsterdam even if you stepped on it. But that's no problem. I'll be there in a few turns. After that I think I will unite Germany with the Austrian Empire. ALL of Germany...

:rolleyes:

Tut tut tut... So many capitals to take... Not enough troops to do it :rolleyes: Riga, Amsterdam, VIENNA :cheers:

Sponge you could not find xAmsterdam even if you stepped on it. But that's no problem. I'll be there in a few turns. After that I think I will unite Germany with the Austrian Empire. ALL of Germany...

:rolleyes:

Now I like a Sponge Bash... I mean Sponge Bath......... No Sorry I mean Blood Bath as much as the next guy but leave the yellow victim alone for a change. He seems to be doing okay and it would be like to see the Yellow one go out on a high.

If nothing else I want him around so I may avenge myself upon him for all the times I have tried and failed to bail him out :ranting:

Do me a favour then..... :cheers: DECLARE WAR ON ME :ranting: I dont have the time to waste on sending diplomats to the music halls of Vienna.

Yes... well... you would say that would'nt you... No stopping the SSS... You know what I mean ManStain

Tut tut tut... So many capitals to take... Not enough troops to do it :rolleyes: Riga, Amsterdam, VIENNA :rolleyes:

Just a week ago you were so proud of the many Danish divisions. What has made you change your mind?

Guest Spongebob

Just a week ago you were so proud of the many Danish divisions. What has made you change your mind?

I will keep building more SSS and keep expanding, North, South, East and West. Greater Spongistan will be supreme

I will keep building more SSS and keep expanding, North, South, East and West. Greater Spongistan will be supreme

we've seen your landing in stavanger, so that is north,

you've taken some german provinces, so that is south.

but what is east and west?

Guest Spongebob

you've taken some german provinces, so that is south.

but what is east and west?

Poland and France :rolleyes: and you dont have to DW to get a piece of someones Pie :rolleyes:

Gotta hand it to Sponge. He does have the right spirit. Keep attacking, allways keep attacking.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Gotta hand it to Sponge. He does have the right spirit. Keep attacking, allways keep attacking.

Von Manstein

You wont be saying that when i come knocking on your door... you'll go crying off to mommy.... ooooo the big bad sponge is slapping be all around Europe - Sniff Sniff

Murrrrrragghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrrragghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrrragghhhhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

You wont be saying that when i come knocking on your door... you'll go crying off to mommy.... ooooo the big bad sponge is slapping be all around Europe - Sniff Sniff

Sponge,

Here's my proposal:

I end the war against Lowlands; You end your war with the Vikings. We start a little fight to see who is the best. No outside help, just the two of us. Till only one remains.

Deal?

Von Manstein

Sponge,

Here's my proposal:

I end the war against Lowlands; You end your war with the Vikings. We start a little fight to see who is the best. No outside help, just the two of us. Till only one remains.

Deal?

Von Manstein

Deal !

Guest Spongebob

Sponge,

Here's my proposal:

Deal?

Von Manstein

Tempting, but would our respective enemies keep out, could I trust the Icelanders, Norwegens, Russians, Baltics to keep up there end. There having a lot of fun bombing the sponge at the moment.

Sponge,

Here's my proposal:

Deal?

Von Manstein

Tempting, but would our respective enemies keep out, could I trust the Icelanders, Norwegens, Russians, Baltics to keep up there end. There having a lot of fun bombing the sponge at the moment.

We appreciate the growing diversity of targets! But let me warn you: neither Baltic States nor Northern Russia consider themselves Viking nations, and the Un-viking Nation of Great Brittain has a significant prescence in Northern Germany.

Murrrrrragghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrrragghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrrragghhhhhh!!!! :woohoo:

Sponge,

Here's my proposal:

Deal?

Von Manstein

No way! First I'll have to sit there for 10 turns doing nothing and then I'll have to land against you instead of the Sponge. And against him it is an endless nightmare already. :ranting: But at least I can now bash some Sponges at home. :thumbsup:

I thought Norway would be an interesting country to play. It certainly is, but not in the way I thought.