Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob

What your real thought processes were is that it would be an easy ride against the Sponge and now realise Im not as incompetant as previously been said.

Read my lips - YOUR NOT GOING TO WIN THE BATTLE OF DENMARK

The only way your gonna get anywhere in Europe is to find a nice un-occupied spot somewhere in the Baltics. :woohoo:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What your real thought processes were is that it would be an easy ride against the Sponge and now realise Im not as incompetant as previously been said.

The only way your gonna get anywhere in Europe is to find a nice un-occupied spot somewhere in the Baltics. :thumbsup:

:woohoo: Real men don't want pushover enmies. Real men want hard won victories. Lots of blood, burnin' wrecks, scars and pain. Noting can ruin your day more than a lousy opponent.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

The only way your gonna get anywhere in Europe is to find a nice un-occupied spot somewhere in the Baltics. :cheers:

:ranting: Real men don't want pushover enmies. Real men want hard won victories. Lots of blood, burnin' wrecks, scars and pain. Noting can ruin your day more than a lousy opponent.

Von Manstein

So what you sayin ManStain :woohoo: ???? In case it slipped that feeble mind of yours - I aint no Man - I is Sponge and nothing is gonna take Denmark from me, no man, no beast, no god, no plant, no mineral, (oooo I feel a religious rant comming on) :ranting:

For I am the truth, the one true righteous leader of the free world. Nothing can detract from my greatness. You should all look into your inner souls and devour your own self doubt. I say when that bloke walked up a mountain he came down a hill, for am the greatest, I sting like a butterfly and dance like a bee because all is interchangeable, matter, energy, belief and wisdom and those who fail to see the Greatness that is Sponge should bow before Sponge and beg forgiveness for all there sins against Sponge - Abloodym :thumbsup:

Latest map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t18.png

- There is something brewing in africa and the middle east. The part of the map showing the relations between ta's is starting to look scary.

- The Austrian DW on Iceland does hurt. That means poor little Iceland has to fight both you and Great B.

- Anything left of Algeria, Persia or Iraq? What's happening with Southern Russia- Turkey?

:thumbsup: I DONT LIKE THAT BLUE DOT IN THE MIDDLE OF GREATER SPONGISTAN :ranting:

Yes.

Beautiful, isn't it?

And you really think Im gonna let you keep it :woohoo:

Yes.

Great Brittain or Austria might object, though.

Guest Spongebob
:thumbsup: I DONT LIKE THAT BLUE DOT IN THE MIDDLE OF GREATER SPONGISTAN :ranting:

Yes.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Yes.

And who do you think is wagging this dogs tail. :ranting: Im gonna find a way to add Rejkavik to my list of Capitals.

Yes.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Yes.

And who do you think is wagging this dogs tail. :ranting: Im gonna find a way to add Rejkavik to my list of Capitals.

Yes.

You do that. See you in game 92

- There is something brewing in africa and the middle east. The part of the map showing the relations between ta's is starting to look scary.

That southern part of the map looks almost as, or maybe even more scary than it does in V87. That is one powerful block of countries.

Dageraad does his best to have the map represent the TA's - but the reality is that Egypt has no political ties to Morocco + Portugal.

That southern part of the map looks almost as, or maybe even more scary than it does in V87. That is one powerful block of countries.

Dageraad does his best to have the map represent the TA's - but the reality is that Egypt has no political ties to Morocco + Portugal.

You are right, but the UAE is TA'd to Saudi Arabia, which is TA'd to Egypt. Egypt IS TA'd to Tunesia, which is TA'd to Morocco, which is TA'd to portugal.

It does give me the impression that Africa and the middle east seem to be drawing together.

Guest Spongebob
:woohoo: I DONT LIKE THAT BLUE DOT IN THE MIDDLE OF GREATER SPONGISTAN :thumbsup:

Or you could call it a somewhat lesser greater spongistan. Or just leave out the greater and stick with lesser.

Your so gonna die for that comment..... Aaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!! :ranting::ranting::cheers:

You are right, but the UAE is TA'd to Saudi Arabia, which is TA'd to Egypt. Egypt IS TA'd to Tunesia, which is TA'd to Morocco, which is TA'd to portugal.

It does give me the impression that Africa and the middle east seem to be drawing together.

What's the fuss? I still haven't reconquered my lost provinces from Iraq. I am almost back to starting position. :woohoo:

Actually, I don't like to draw with others. I'm a shy artist.