Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Time for Silent Running, there is nothing more disturbing than an Silent Sponge <_<

well my top list was in my mind

Mannstein with a warm wet soapy sponge...

brrrrrrrr

In your dreams Snoopy, In yer Dreams! :alien2:

Some other views on the events in #89:

- I am afraid that Kurassier won't make it in time.

- There is still Great Britain, so the Sponge can continue from over there.

- Any opponent after this will definately be less chewy.

- Am I back on his most hated list yet?

Guest Spongebob

Well I fully intend to remain around to the end, it maybe on Bornholm or Faeroe but I will remain, its my last game, I have to survive to the end. I had a vision from god (he did look a lot like me) and he said - Thou Shalt Survive oh Spongie One.

Well I fully intend to remain around to the end, it maybe on Bornholm or Faeroe but I will remain, its my last game, I have to survive to the end. I had a vision from god (he did look a lot like me) and he said - Thou Shalt Survive oh Spongie One.

So much for silent running....

Are my Seibels there yet?

Guest Spongebob

I have decided to quit this game. I have too many people wanting me dead and figure its best to just quit now than hang around un-wanted and unloved. So come and get it - Greater Spongistan is up for sale. As this is my final game there is no more sponge, back to a Spongeless existence for you lot me thinks

I have decided to quit this game. I have too many people wanting me dead and figure its best to just quit now than hang around un-wanted and unloved. So come and get it - Greater Spongistan is up for sale. As this is my final game there is no more sponge, back to a Spongeless existence for you lot me thinks

DW Denmark.

Panzers rolling. Hamburg vill be mine. Austria will finally have a navy.

Von Manstein

A sad day.

Would you do us the honour to publish your final top 10?

B) Is that you tuggin' on my chaps? er, yankin' my chain as it were? What's the date today. HUMMMMM..

DW Denmark.

Panzers rolling. Hamburg vill be mine. Austria will finally have a navy.

Von Manstein

I thought you were going for the Amsterdam port? More commerce there, better beer, a beautiful red light district. Why would you go for Hamburg?

xHamburg has a bigger port and a red light district that is just as famous as the "walletjes".

Guest Spongebob

HA HA HA B):cheers::rolleyes: April Fool

Got Ya - I aint Quiting, im gonna be arround FOREVA - Looozerz Looozerz Looozerz :cheers::cheers::woohoo:

And before you say anything its April 1st here in Spongistan, the cenre of the universe :P

I thought you were going for the Amsterdam port? More commerce there, better beer, a beautiful red light district. Why would you go for Hamburg?

Aaah let's be bold. I'll take 'm both.

As this topic is a bit quiet and I didn't have much to do, I gathered some snippets of earlier posts, as a background on a little poll I'd like to do. We all know Sponge doesn't have a good track record. This game he has been shouting out loud, telling everyone who wanted to hear, that he'd survive. He even managed to get comments from others about his supposed, or not, survival.

Well, the poll then:

How long will Sponge survive in Vic 89?

a) He'll barely make turn 20 (bit fast btw)

B) I'll give him till turn 25!

c) A new record, turn 35 it is.

d) Turn 50 should be possible

e) Sponge? He'll finish the game!

What say you?

Well with Superior fortifications, a bit of LDBs en steadily building mechs in his capital should see him through to the end.

I just don't think he has the patience to do that.