Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

I have decided to quit this game. I have too many people wanting me dead and figure its best to just quit now than hang around un-wanted and unloved. So come and get it - Greater Spongistan is up for sale. As this is my final game there is no more sponge, back to a Spongeless existence for you lot me thinks

Well, the country has always been up for grabs, whether you are there or not. I just have very slow moving Seibels.... B):cheers:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA B):cheers::rolleyes: April Fool

Got Ya - I aint Quiting, im gonna be arround FOREVA - Looozerz Looozerz Looozerz :cheers::cheers::woohoo:

And before you say anything its April 1st here in Spongistan, the cenre of the universe :P

Well, since it is April fool's day, that would make it the holiest day in spongistan, right? :P:cheers:

Latest map for turn 19:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t19.png

- With the taking of xMoscow the carving up of Central Russia has begun. We expect some Greek and Russian advances over there too.

- The great Central European War seems to have started, with the Sponge, France and Lowlands caught in between.

- I guess Iraq/Persia have dropped. Any info on Southern Russia/Turkey and Algeria?

I still dont like that Blue Dot... Im starting to get Angry... you wont like me when I'm angry B)

As you have stated before, you don't like me when you're NOT angry too, so I see no improvement here.

About that blue dot: We're working on that.

There are multiple solutions: changing the color of the blue alliance is one of them.

Making more blue dots appear is another. How about making all of Northern Germany blue?

You are probably able to retake xHamburg if you concentrate on it. That would be at the cost of leaving the door open for my allies, which they won't mind.

Latest map for turn 19:

- With the taking of xMoscow the carving up of Central Russia has begun. We expect some Greek and Russian advances over there too.

- The great Central European War seems to have started, with the Sponge, France and Lowlands caught in between.

I'm more worried about Northern Russia trying to make contact with Greek borders. It's a long long way before Greek armies could conquer any meaningfull Russian cities.

<_<

Guest Spongebob
Latest map for turn 19:

I'm more worried about Northern Russia trying to make contact with Greek borders. It's a long long way before Greek armies could conquer any meaningfull Russian cities.

:unsure:

Hey Spatula Boy are you actually fighting anyone????

On another note this is a General Advertisment for TAs for the Greater Spongistanian Empire.... its nearly 20 turns since this all started and you must realise that I am here to the bitter end so who wants to TA with the Sponge? plenty of space available :thumbsup: any and all applications will be considered however cross dressing weird sexual deviants need not apply. So thats you out ManStain <_<:ph34r:

Well it took a serious effort but 2 hard nuts cracked (Bulgaria & Rumania) my dear sandwiched piece of mesohyl and with Northern Russia knocking on my Greek backdoor I'm sure there will be more entertainment than I bargained for........

Well it took a serious effort but 2 hard nuts cracked (Bulgaria & Rumania) my dear sandwiched piece of mesohyl and with Northern Russia knocking on my Greek backdoor I'm sure there will be more entertainment than I bargained for........

Just curious but how the hell has Northern Russia made it to Greece in such a short time?

Just curious but how the hell has Northern Russia made it to Greece in such a short time?

He didn't. NR did DW CR and overran parts of Poland. Greece did take Bulgaria and parts of Rumania and did go for CR himself, so they might meet.

He didn't. NR did DW CR and overran parts of Poland. Greece did take Bulgaria and parts of Rumania and did go for CR himself, so they might meet.

Ahhh I thought it was a bit quick. I must pay attention to the game map next time.

On another note this is a General Advertisment for TAs for the Greater Spongistanian Empire.... its nearly 20 turns since this all started and you must realise that I am here to the bitter end so who wants to TA with the Sponge? plenty of space available :thumbsup: any and all applications will be considered however cross dressing weird sexual deviants need not apply. So thats you out ManStain <_<:unsure:

Only 54 turns left and -even to his own best estimate- the Sponge will be gone forever!

Guest Spongebob

The Governement of Greater Spongistan wish to protest. Denmark is but a small part in the nation that is Greater Spongistan. Any reference to Denmark can only be with a casual flick of a hand. Here Endeth The Lesson.

Guest Spongebob

<_< My generals have just reported from the front, the front is too close to home, this is the begining of the end for Greater Spongistan, I cannot survive against the constant onslaught of bombers. I will put up as good a fight as I can but I will be out of forces very soon.

I always compliment my enemies on a good campaign, you could have done it a lot sooner but what is done is done, I do fear however many will mourn the passing of the Sponge and seek to avenge my dimise.