Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

In xHamburg a revote will be held whether the inhabitants want to be blue or yellow.

In xBerlin there will be a revote between blue and green, just as in xGota.

The rest of Greater Spongistan will soon vote on rejecting the color "Yellow" alltogether.

The choices will be "Blue", "Green" or "Anything, as long as it isn't yellow".

Furthermore, if the last yellow dot in greater Spongistan should fall it would be time to improve contrast on the map and give Italy, Great Britain and Ireland and their holdings a nice shade of red.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
My face has a nice shade of red at the moment :laugh:

Be cool, be blue!

Good news for the green party: Combining yellow and blue makes green. So I do actually think you will eventually win anyways, at least in this part of the map. Maybe I'd better give up already.

Yes Give Up - Go Home, nothing to see here

My face has a nice shade of red at the moment :unsure:

Be cool, be blue!

Good news for the green party: Combining yellow and blue makes green. So I do actually think you will eventually win anyways, at least in this part of the map. Maybe I'd better give up already.

Yes Give Up - Go Home, nothing to see here

Don't give up spongecus! fight to the last, ma.. err, sponge. Make them regret they assaulted spongecus!!! <_<<_<:unsure::laugh:

Guest Spongebob

Camone you scandinavian scum, Im waiting for you, come and take me apart if you think your gud enough. I aint going nowhere, you put paid to that so the Sponge Suicide Squad (SS) is just waiting to throw themselved at your Tanks, we have soaked the Sponges in Horse Glue and created Sticky Sponge Bombs, the latest super weapon in the arsenal of GREATER SPONGISTAN.

Your all gonna DIE!!!!!!!

Murrraaaaghhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

Murrraaaaghhhh!!!! :thumbsup:

Murrraaaaghhhh!!!! :ranting:

Camone you scandinavian scum, Im waiting for you, come and take me apart if you think your gud enough. I aint going nowhere, you put paid to that so the Sponge Suicide Squad (SS) is just waiting to throw themselved at your Tanks, we have soaked the Sponges in Horse Glue and created Sticky Sponge Bombs, the latest super weapon in the arsenal of GREATER SPONGISTAN.

Another disappointing turn Spongie? Since Dageraad and me spoiled the deal on xAlborg already, what did upset you so much? Do you want to talk about it?

Guest Spongebob

Another disappointing turn Spongie? Since Dageraad and me spoiled the deal on xAlborg already, what did upset you so much? Do you want to talk about it?

NO!!!! :ranting: I Dont want to talk about it, I want to kick yo ass about it.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t21.png

- Czech attack on Baltic States saves Spongebob's ass. For now.

- Algeria seems reduced to its core.

- Some movement in France. France is the last true neutral in the game, fighting against three invasions. Go France!

New map:

- Some movement in France. France is the last true neutral in the game, fighting against three invasions. Go France!

France is True Neutral? So then the Nordic Alliance is Lawful Good, the Central Europeans are Lawful Evil and Spongebob is Chaotic Neutral? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

New map:

France is True Neutral? So then the Nordic Alliance is Lawful Good, the Central Europeans are Lawful Evil and Spongebob is Chaotic Neutral? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Oh yes, with an emphasis on 'chaotic' without a doubt.

New map:

France is True Neutral? So then the Nordic Alliance is Lawful Good, the Central Europeans are Lawful Evil and Spongebob is Chaotic Neutral? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh yes, with an emphasis on 'chaotic' without a doubt.

Indeed, I agree with the chaotic part. But neutral? Nah. Chaotic Strange? Chaotic nitwit?

How about: Chaotic Yellow?