Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t21.png

- Czech attack on Baltic States saves Spongebob's ass. For now.

- Algeria seems reduced to its core.

- Some movement in France. France is the last true neutral in the game, fighting against three invasions. Go France!

Ola! As far as I know zhe green block is NOT at war with la France.

Von Manstein

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t21.png

- Czech attack on Baltic States saves Spongebob's ass. For now.

- Algeria seems reduced to its core.

- Some movement in France. France is the last true neutral in the game, fighting against three invasions. Go France!

:thumbsup:

France is True Neutral? So then the Nordic Alliance is Lawful Good, the Central Europeans are Lawful Evil and Spongebob is Chaotic Neutral? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So that makes me Neutral Good?

How about Neutral Tenacious ?

How about 'chaotic schizophrenic'? Spongebob is and will always be his own worst enemy. Honestly, I don't think he can help himself. He isn't just a magnet for trouble. He relishes and therefore invites it. Anyone that hitches their wagon to him is not just flirting with disaster. They are in bed with it.

How about Neutral Tenacious ?

How about 'chaotic schizophrenic'? Spongebob is and will always be his own worst enemy. Honestly, I don't think he can help himself. He isn't just a magnet for trouble. He relishes and therefore invites it. Anyone that hitches their wagon to him is not just flirting with disaster. They are in bed with it.

Last I checked I wasn't spongecus, but I like the enthusiasm!

He might be defeated, again. But...

summerdresse-86.jpg

Guest Spongebob
He might be defeated, again. But...

summerdresse-86.jpg

Its okay I can hear you talking about me. Anyway have you seen what bit of my annatomy that girl has got hold of :thumbsup::thumbsup: is it any wonder I have a smile on my face :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

Well its the end of an era, I missed my turn so was running blinder than normal, tried to enter some orders and could only come up with 12 useful ones and no idea on if they would be of use so my pants go off to the Northern Scum who defeated me, you will not see the likes of me for quite some time. I need a rest.

I fear many will mourne the passing of the Sponge, I also hope many will never forgive you for removing finally what was for some and entertaining distraction in a sometimes bland environment, no disrespect to the game Russ, the gme is great but some players are Sooooooo Boring :thumbsup:

My thanks and admiration goes to those over the years who were brave enough to call the Sponge Friend but a special thanks goes to those enemies who have been a right pain in the backside yet been entertaining with it. There are just a few who I would hold an everlasting grudge towards and I will not spoil this epitaph by speaking their names.

So finally in the words of the the Govenor - I'll be back!

Now for retirment - Patrick! get my fishing rod and my boat. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well its the end of an era, I missed my turn so was running blinder than normal, tried to enter some orders and could only come up with 12 useful ones and no idea on if they would be of use so my pants go off to the Northern Scum who defeated me, you will not see the likes of me for quite some time. I need a rest.

I fear many will mourne the passing of the Sponge, I also hope many will never forgive you for removing finally what was for some and entertaining distraction in a sometimes bland environment, no disrespect to the game Russ, the gme is great but some players are Sooooooo Boring :thumbsup:

My thanks and admiration goes to those over the years who were brave enough to call the Sponge Friend but a special thanks goes to those enemies who have been a right pain in the backside yet been entertaining with it. There are just a few who I would hold an everlasting grudge towards and I will not spoil this epitaph by speaking their names.

Now for retirment - Patrick! get my fishing rod and my boat. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

See you in a next game. And feel free to follow the game and drop a word of advice, encouragement or comment now and then.

Well, at least you tried untill the moment that resistance is no longer

I fear many will mourne the passing of the Sponge, I also hope many will never forgive you for removing finally what was for some and entertaining distraction in a sometimes bland environment, no disrespect to the game Russ, the gme is great but some players are Sooooooo Boring :oops:

You're an easy rollover aren't you......

I have felt the wrath of both Germany and Poland, lost half my country but got over it...learn from that....spineless creature :thumbsup:

I have felt the wrath of both Germany and Poland, lost half my country but got over it...learn from that....spineless creature :thumbsup:

This is not entirely fair to the Sponge.

When you were overrun by Poland and Germany you had your TA's to help you and help you they did. Both Germany and Poland had problems on their own: Germany being at war with all its neighbours except Poland and Poland under heavy attack by Baltic States and Northern Russia.

Denmark has only one TA: Great Britain. GB has send some troops, ships and air force but far to few to stem the tide. Denmark has lost Jutland and has about half a dozen divisions, almost no air force and navy left. And Iceland and Norway can outbuild him 10 to 1 and can devote all of their attention to him.

When you were overrun by Poland and Germany you had your TA's to help you and help you they did. Both Germany and Poland had problems on their own: Germany being at war with all its neighbours except Poland and Poland under heavy attack by Baltic States and Northern Russia.

Denmark has only one TA: Great Britain. GB has send some troops, ships and air force but far to few to stem the tide. Denmark has lost Jutland and has about half a dozen divisions, almost no air force and navy left. And Iceland and Norway can outbuild him 10 to 1 and can devote all of their attention to him.

Phhhh, that wouldn't stop me! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoy your retirement spongecus.... :oops:

This just proves Vic isn't a wargame, but a game of politics, just like RL :thumbsup:

Both Germany and Poland, especially Poland, made political decisions prior to invading the land of Marketa and eventually they paid for the choices they made. It could have been a whole other ballgame if Poland accepted my alliance request. If I remember correctly Baltics & NR attacked Poland long after Poland was forced back from Czech....

That Sponge only has/had one TA is entirely his own responsibility. Especially somebody that played Vic previously must know the importance of multiple TA's. Sponge was only bragging and jumping on an enemy long after that enemy (Germany) was already suffering badly on other fronts....I can't give a player credit for that. Eventually he paid for that :thumbsup:

For me things havent changed much....after facing the German-Poland menace I am now facing the Baltics menace, which like you stated correctly can also outbuild me 10 to 1........Perhaps I finally have to resort to my ultimate weapon...a butt naked Marketa riding the gun of my panzers :oops:

This just proves Vic isn't a wargame, but a game of politics, just like RL :thumbsup:

Both Germany and Poland, especially Poland, made political decisions prior to invading the land of Marketa and eventually they paid for the choices they made. It could have been a whole other ballgame if Poland accepted my alliance request. If I remember correctly Baltics & NR attacked Poland long after Poland was forced back from Czech....

That Sponge only has/had one TA is entirely his own responsibility. Especially somebody that played Vic previously must know the importance of multiple TA's. Sponge was only bragging and jumping on an enemy long after that enemy (Germany) was already suffering badly on other fronts....I can't give a player credit for that. Eventually he paid for that :thumbsup:

For me things havent changed much....after facing the German-Poland menace I am now facing the Baltics menace, which like you stated correctly can also outbuild me 10 to 1........Perhaps I finally have to resort to my ultimate weapon...a butt naked Marketa riding the gun of my panzers :thumbsup:

Then, in my humble opinion, maybe you need to change your political situation..... :oops: