Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Oh man, you take a week off, come back, and nothing has happened?

Are the results in? Are they?

GB lost bremen

GB lost marne

What do you mean nothing happened

Where did you lose them? Is there a finders fee? :rolleyes:

He is perfectly aware where they are and who has them.

Of cause he is

He has them

der

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You

Gotta

be

f****

kiddin'

me!!!

Click me

I seriously just logged in to comment that we need someone new to be Spongie since it's

been really quiet without him around, anymore. I was too late.

So let me get this straight, you don't really need to see someone actually talking about what's going on in the game. You'd just be satisfied to see someone running around in circles wearing a tinfoil hat, banging a pot and pan and yelling gibberish at the top of their lungs 24/7. Got it. Why not just have reruns of the Jerry Springer Show playing in the background as you do your turn? Spongebob's 'comments' (and I use that term generously) are about as informative and entertaining. If that's your thing, more power to ya.

I know it's frustrating that so few people speak up on the forums because for the most part people are too cautious (and smart) to go blathering about what they're going to do and to whom they're going to do it. But if you're of a different mind, please feel free to start things off and begin the trash talking, threats, congratulations, innuendos, rumors, ass kissing, or whatever else you think should be on the forums. We're all ears! :rolleyes:

I know it's frustrating that so few people speak up on the forums because for the most part people are too cautious (and smart) to go blathering about what they're going to do and to whom they're going to do it. But if you're of a different mind, please feel free to start things off and begin the trash talking, threats, congratulations, innuendos, rumors, ass kissing, or whatever else you think should be on the forums. We're all ears! :cheers:

I for one, plan to destroy everybody and conquer the entire map (with the exception of my TAs of course). NOW, move out of my way, or get run over! :rolleyes::cheers:

NEXT! :thumbsup:

I know it's frustrating that so few people speak up on the forums because for the most part people are too cautious (and smart) to go blathering about what they're going to do and to whom they're going to do it. But if you're of a different mind, please feel free to start things off and begin the trash talking, threats, congratulations, innuendos, rumors, ass kissing, or whatever else you think should be on the forums. We're all ears! :cheers:

I for one, plan to destroy everybody and conquer the entire map (with the exception of my TAs of course). NOW, move out of my way, or get run over! :rolleyes::cheers:

NEXT! :thumbsup:

I just want to take xNizwa.

NEXT

I'm going to take over Southern Russia and make the whole map yellow!

Hey little fella, I hope you mean 'mustard yellow'. :thumbsup:

What'ya know, I'm finally back to my turn 2 borders before Iraq and Persia marched to the sea. Its good to have TAs. :cheers: 22 turns to get back to where I started. Now, on the South Russia too. :rolleyes:

Hey little fella, I hope you mean 'mustard yellow'. :thumbsup:

What'ya know, I'm finally back to my turn 2 borders before Iraq and Persia marched to the sea. Its good to have TAs. :cheers: 22 turns to get back to where I started. Now, on the South Russia too. :rolleyes:

Don't get too comfortable having all that land, i hear the Syrian beaches are beautiful this time of year... :cheers:

NEXT! :cheers:

I just want to take xNizwa.

NEXT

Well, you can't have it. It is very well protected! :thumbsup:

Hey little fella, I hope you mean 'mustard yellow'. :cheers:

Don't get too comfortable having all that land, i hear the Syrian beaches are beautiful this time of year... :cheers:

Care to reveal your 'home' nation? :thumbsup:

What'ya know, I'm finally back to my turn 2 borders before Iraq and Persia marched to the sea. Its good to have TAs. :drunk: 22 turns to get back to where I started. Now, on the South Russia too. :rolleyes:

Hmm... for an 'inspector' you don't inspect the quoted thread in the post very well, do you? :cheers:

over SoutI'm going to take hern Russia and make the whole map yellow!

What'ya know, I'm finally back to my turn 2 borders before Iraq and Persia marched to the sea. Its good to have TAs. :drunk: 22 turns to get back to where I started. Now, on the South Russia too. :rolleyes:

Don't get too comfortable having all that land, i hear the Syrian beaches are beautiful this time of year... :drunk:

Hmm... for an 'inspector' you don't inspect the quoted thread in the post very well, do you? :cheers:

Well, with so many people making such grandiose claims about what they were going to take over/conquer, including Southern Russia, your comment that you were going to 'take over Southern Russia' and how you were going to 'make the whole map yellow' was not quite as clear to it's intended meaning as you might have assumed. With two posts to your name on this game forum before your response to my question, it's not all that unreasonable to understand that your inclusion in this game and therefore your identity (the nation you a running) might be in doubt. With that context in mind, maybe it's not so odd that an 'inspector' might have a few questions :cheers:

No harm, no foul though. I'm sure you'll comport yourself just fine against those that might seek to do you harm. With no dog in that fight though, I will be content to admire from afar the fireworks that will inevitably ensue. Good luck!

over SoutI'm going to take hern Russia and make the whole map yellow!

Don't get too comfortable having all that land, i hear the Syrian beaches are beautiful this time of year... :drunk:

Well, with so many people making such grandiose claims about what they were going to take over/conquer, including Southern Russia, your comment about taking over Southern Russia and 'making the whole map yellow' was not quite as clear to it's meaning as you might think. With two posts to your name on this game forum before your response to my question, it's not all that unreasonable to understand that your inclusion in this game and therefore your identity (the nation you a running) might be in doubt. No harm, no foul though. I'm sure you'll comport yourself just fine against those that might seek to do you harm. With no dog in that fight though, I will be content to admire from afar the fireworks that will inevitably ensue. Good luck!

Tnx, i'm sure SR will need it! :cheers::drunk:

And Now!

xtrond is about to fall

Hey you, with a Coal and Food surplus,

If you want to invade xTrondheim from Great Britain, go north but turn right at the appropriate moment. Else you wind up in the wrong place,

And if you see some working volcano's near the landing zone you're most certain to be too far to the north.

Iceland is -in your own words- a hopeless case, so why do you waist the lives of good men to invade?