Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

- Heavy fighting in Poland this turn as Hungarian, Greek and Northern Russian forces bumped into eachother.

A pity we didn't succeed in knocking out the lights of that NRussian army......

Well then, maybe we should knock out yours.... :-)

It is quite unbelievable that you lost as many arm points as he did, attacking with your armies. Don't you just love that CTA? Plus your air points loss. Add to that the ARM points hungary has lost in his army last turn. Must have been painful. But then, some you win, some you lose. This round was ours, last round was yours. Lets see what the next turn brings.

<_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t26.png

four wars that I can report on:

- Portugal seems out, but his TA Morocco is active on the Spanish mainland.

- After kicking out the USA France has a new unwanted guest to remove.

- The war in Central Europe grinds on.

- GB has lost some CB options.

New map:

I am curious as to who will get that last piece of Germany. is it a 3-way battle?

New map:

I am curious as to who will get that last piece of Germany. is it a 3-way battle?

Lowlands, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Baltic states or Norway. Or (who knows) Hungary, Yugoslavia or Iceland. But as all of these belong to only two different TA's an both of the TA's use well-coordinated attacks it is a 2way battle. Denmark is no longer active.

New map:

Lowlands, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Baltic states or Norway. Or (who knows) Hungary, Yugoslavia or Iceland. But as all of these belong to only two different TA's an both of the TA's use well-coordinated attacks it is a 2way battle. Denmark is no longer active.

If the 'last piece of Germany' is xGotha I know who gets it. Norway is the most logical candidate.

If the 'last piece of Germany' is xGotha I know who gets it. Norway is the most logical candidate.

You could've moved your army there, to conquer it. Or were you afraid to lose those last 56% also?

You don't make a lot of sense.

You could've moved your army there, to conquer it. Or were you afraid to lose those last 56% also?

You don't make a lot of sense.

You could have taken the town and Province of Gotha yourself, if you were willing to risk part of the army that has been fighting against the Lowlands against the advancing Norwegians. It seems both TA's are advancing on their own right flank and defending on their left. That puts you and Czechoslovakia in a defensive role against Lowlands, Iceland and Norway. Now that the remains of Spongistan have finally been liberated we can turn our attention to a more able prey.

You could have taken the town and Province of Gotha yourself, if you were willing to risk part of the army that has been fighting against the Lowlands against the advancing Norwegians. It seems both TA's are advancing on their own right flank and defending on their left. That puts you and Czechoslovakia in a defensive role against Lowlands, Iceland and Norway. Now that the remains of Spongistan have finally been liberated we can turn our attention to a more able prey.

Defensive? Never heard of the word. Is that a norwegian fish?

In that case, scratch the "more able prey" part

In that case, scratch the "more able prey" part

Time will tell. :rolleyes:

Most Austrian armies seem to have retreated from the Rhine area. After all those boasts about going to Amsterdam, the tide seems to flow towards Vienna. When are you coming back?

Please do not understimate me.

Erik knows I left a present in the Rhine area. :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob
Most Austrian armies seem to have retreated from the Rhine area. After all those boasts about going to Amsterdam, the tide seems to flow towards Vienna. When are you coming back?

Do NOT understimate me.

Erik knows I left a present in the Rhine area. ;)

Yes he left his ManStain in the Rhine area :rolleyes::thumbsup:;)

Yes he left his ManStain in the Rhine area :rolleyes::thumbsup:;)

Ah the one who's name shall not be mentioned returns. What exactly did you leave in Denmark? Norwegians??

;)