Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Yes he left his ManStain in the Rhine area :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ah the one who's name shall not be mentioned returns. What exactly did you leave in Denmark? Norwegians??

:jawdrop:

Rubble from aircraft, armies and ships. An economy in chaos. Lots of partizans in conquered provinces (don't think he knows what SEC battalions are all about).

He didn't need SEC, he knew he would be dead before they payed off. :thumbsup: Tell you what, the AI is doing better in defending Denmark than he did. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now your just being cruel :woohoo:

It's Vic. We're not here to be nice. In real life I could buy you a beer though. :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

It's Vic. We're not here to be nice. In real life I could buy you a beer though. :woohoo:

At least the ManStain knowns what the Sponge is about, Like wise on the beer front. I even sent Mr Xcitable a bottle of Scotch after a friendly wager :woohoo: There are only 3 I would never drink with in this game and they know who they are. Revenge on them will be mine one day.

Yes, why don't we organise a big gettogether with beer and pretzels, were we can swap war stories and talk about the future of victory.

Yes, why don't we organise a big gettogether with beer and pretzels, were we can swap war stories and talk about the future of victory.

I feel a MEET coming up... in some suitable location near the Dutch-German border... :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

I feel a MEET coming up... in some suitable location near the Dutch-German border... :woohoo:

Amsterdam would be a Guuuud place. Date sometime around march 2012, the Sponge is game for a meeting of minds, you can all then swear fealty to the Sponge. No but seriously a weekend in Amsterdam would be good. Sorry USA I know Ascension Island is in the middle but its a bit far for us mortals in Europe.

Amsterdam would be a Guuuud place. Date sometime around march 2012, the Sponge is game for a meeting of minds, you can all then swear fealty to the Sponge. No but seriously a weekend in Amsterdam would be good. Sorry USA I know Ascension Island is in the middle but its a bit far for us mortals in Europe.

How about Bermuda? We could put spongecus in charge of finding triangles!

How about Bermuda? We could put spongecus in charge of finding triangles!

I vote for the oktoberfest. plenty of beer drinking going on there! :jawdrop:

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t27.png

- A fresh war has started between the Balkan alliance and the Middle east. Probably about who gets Turkey.

- Spongistan is almost gone, aside from a few remnants that nobody has found time to invade yet.

- GB keeps bombarding Iceland.

- Morocco keeps invading Spain

- The plains in Poland keep on being the scene of bloody battle's, but the Czech are probably feeling a bit threatened by now.

- Italy, Egypt, Morocco, Greece and Norway go for the crown of "most scary nation".

- The plains in Poland keep on being the scene of bloody battle's, but the Czech are probably feeling a bit threatened by now.

- Italy, Egypt, Morocco, Greece and Norway go for the crown of "most scary nation".

After more than 25 years of vic you can still learn.

So what happens if you defeat a 17 division army whose only retreat:

• is a neighboring province where an 11 div army is already located?
  • is the city where an 11 div army is located?

Well in case 1 it is straight to the garbage can, good bye thanks for the fish, arriverderci.

But damn, in case 2 it merges. Say what? But it can't merge? Nope, but still they did, those Northern Russians. And now the weirdest part, it didn't merge for the full 18 division it could take, no only 17. It must be a typical case of Asjemenou!

But most scary nation? Enlighten me.

Well in case 1 it is straight to the garbage can, good bye thanks for the fish, arriverderci.

But damn, in case 2 it merges. Say what? But it can't merge? Nope, but still they did, those Northern Russians. And now the weirdest part, it didn't merge for the full 18 division it could take, no only 17. It must be a typical case of Asjemenou!

I'd REALLY like to see the actual intel and results on this example.

I'd REALLY like to see the actual intel and results on this example.

You mean the intel of those airgroups who manage to quickly, accurately and consistently report on the forces who's AA shot down every single of their planes? Talk about weird.