Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else who wants a war? This game is turning into a Spongebob like Fest without the main character still in the game.

2 words come to mind: bang and gang :-)

you mean

UAE has declared war on Yugoslavia

Egypt has declared war on Yugoslavia

?

if they coordinate their attacks like you and hungary are doing, it will hurt...

I once owned half of poland (oke, it was the poor half) and now its back to a quarter...

darn.. I am at war with 13 countries... and it looks like no. 14 is just around the corner

there goes my thoughts.. of keeping a low proflie .. flyingunder the radar and walk away with prize.. :)

hmm I need more LDB, Clab and above all LAA.. HAA and some interceptors....

bombing Burgas to Hell... tssk

seems you are also trying to coordinate future attacks with Egypt and friends....

guess Dageraad could color the map all Blue except for the middle section...

now lets see how much we can reduce that hidous color <_<

lets see if my spies can find a weak spot again <_<

WAR! What is it good for?

:)

Pays Russ his bills I guess. <_<

seems you are also trying to coordinate future attacks with Egypt and friends....

Yes, you are doomed. We have started working together with all parties around you. Now remove your armies, and surrender.

Resistance is futile!

ah you may play as the Borg as long as I get to play with seven of nine...

Yes, you are doomed. We have started working together with all parties around you. Now remove your armies, and surrender.

Resistance is futile!

Ah yes. If only we were all working together. But then that would make for such a drab game, wouldn't it?

Anybody else who wants a war? This game is turning into a Spongebob like Fest without the main character still in the game.

2 words come to mind: bang and gang :-)

you mean

UAE has declared war on Yugoslavia

Egypt has declared war on Yugoslavia

?

if they coordinate their attacks like you and hungary are doing, it will hurt...

I once owned half of poland (oke, it was the poor half) and now its back to a quarter...

darn.. I am at war with 13 countries... and it looks like no. 14 is just around the corner

there goes my thoughts.. of keeping a low proflie .. flyingunder the radar and walk away with prize.. <_<

hmm I need more LDB, Clab and above all LAA.. HAA and some interceptors....

bombing Burgas to Hell... tssk

guess Dageraad could color the map all Blue except for the middle section...

now lets see how much we can reduce that hidous color <_<

lets see if my spies can find a weak spot again ;)

Well, you decided to go somewhere you didn't belong. :ranting: If it helps, I'm also at war with Denmark, you might see if Spongecus could lend you a hand.... :)

nah .. they just needed a pretex to go to War...

Probably.

As there is no one fighting the middle east it is no big surprise.

I get that Hamburger feeling :)

costly business building all those CHAB and CLAB getting my airdefence going.. then again it is not so costly as a navy....

still remember the day vividly when I had a few fleets..... the extra order turns.. the fuel .. ship points and money cost.. and all could be easily sunk

.. too easily.. who knows vic 2 will improve it all.... and with that remark we only have to wait til hell freezes over <_<

nah .. they just needed a pretex to go to War...

Probably.

As there is no one fighting the middle east it is no big surprise.

I get that Hamburger feeling :)

costly business building all those CHAB and CLAB getting my airdefence going.. then again it is not so costly as a navy....

still remember the day vividly when I had a few fleets..... the extra order turns.. the fuel .. ship points and money cost.. and all could be easily sunk

.. too easily.. who knows vic 2 will improve it all.... and with that remark we only have to wait til hell freezes over <_<

The feeling of being sandwiched between two neighbours both concentrating on you will no doubt be shared by Poland and Germany and their TA's.

Iceland is the first serious attempt of playing a naval country. The most ridiculous part is the huge fuel cost of all those ships. Especially for a natiuon which has no Oil production of it's own. And, oh, yes, the vulneribility !. But I do not think that filling the country with anit-aircraft is the solution.

Iceland is the first serious attempt of playing a naval country. The most ridiculous part is the huge fuel cost of all those ships. Especially for a natiuon which has no Oil production of it's own. And, oh, yes, the vulneribility !. But I do not think that filling the country with anit-aircraft is the solution.

oh but it is a solution and a viable one..

only thing they changed is that the starting resources of Iceland are a bit more....

would indeed have like a reduction in fuel cost and credit cost of a naval fleet..

oh and gamescom has started...

and we eagerly await some new trailers for RoHos

Well to me as a Greek it just seemed like a coordinated move against a single country to make him morally go bankrupt. There's no telling who might be next if they would have succeeded. Even the strong economy of Greece might loose its triple A rating!

No member of the Scandinavian Alliance has targeted the morale of Yugoslavia.

Yet.

The real influencers hardly ever show their face do they?

The only 'influencer' was Yugoslavia's DW on a country (Turkey) whose territory our alliance considers, well, ours. So if you want to blame somebody, blame Yugoslavia. :python: