Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Well to me as a Greek it just seemed like a coordinated move against a single country to make him morally go bankrupt. There's no telling who might be next if they would have succeeded. Even the strong economy of Greece might loose its triple A rating!

Ah yes, Paranoia is a big factor in this game.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to me as a Greek it just seemed like a coordinated move against a single country to make him morally go bankrupt. There's no telling who might be next if they would have succeeded. Even the strong economy of Greece might loose its triple A rating!

Hey, when people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking. :python:

Hey, when people are out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking. :python:

PAP TA Paranoia

paranoia is not needed with enough panzers....

and ofcourse some intell.... and on that matter I am a bit paranoid that I know too little...

so first priority is too make sure to eliminate all the things that makes me paranoid....

:python:

And how well do you know yourself?

and ofcourse some intell.... and on that matter I am a bit paranoid that I know too little...

so first priority is too make sure to eliminate all the things that makes me paranoid....

Ah somebody reads Sun Tzu.

I will not deny that I have actually read his work, but it is not that usefull for practical wargaming.

<_<

I will not deny that I have actually read his work, but it is not that usefull for practical wargaming.

Actually, his advice on fighting or not fighting at certain odds is definitely reflected in the Victory! combat tables... :python:

Oh, and something about having already lost the battle if you don't know and prepare for the terrain you will be fighting in... <hint, hint, Austria>

:woohoo:

Actually, his advice on fighting or not fighting at certain odds is definitely reflected in the Victory! combat tables... :python:

Oh, and something about having already lost the battle if you don't know and prepare for the terrain you will be fighting in... <hint, hint, Austria>

Haven't visited for a while

Whats happening

US building Queen Marys

Iceland in trouble

What?????

Whats happening

US building Queen Marys

Iceland in trouble

What?????

Hello Miraeng, haven't seen you in months (on the forum).

I will give you an update with the new map, that should be on this forum in a few days.

Whats happening

US building Queen Marys

Iceland in trouble

What?????

I will give you an update with the new map, that should be on this forum in a few days.

Thats because I got distracted by that Sponge

Now I'm where I wanted to be 10 turns back

Whats happening

US building Queen Marys

Iceland in trouble

What?????

Yes, I noticed a slight delay in the correspondence. So, helping Spongebob did cost you 10 full turns? I can't remember sinking, shooting down or destroying that many British units.

Whats happening

US building Queen Marys

Iceland in trouble

What?????

Yes, I noticed a slight delay in the correspondence. So, helping Spongebob did cost you 10 full turns? I can't remember sinking, shooting down or destroying that many British units.

You didn't have to it's was the disruption the champagne caused and the unnecessary drain on resources

GB has heaps of COAL but it's the PET and POP we are short of

You didn't have to it's was the disruption the champagne caused and the unnecessary drain on resources

Hmm my biggest problems as an island nations was not the COAL or PET..

but to turn that PET into FUEL and the MONEY to pay for all those insanely overpriced boats

Hmm my biggest problems as an island nations was not the COAL or PET..

but to turn that PET into FUEL and the MONEY to pay for all those insanely overpriced boats

I agree 100%