Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t29.png

- The conquest of the Middle East and Africa is almost complete. Thanks for the report about xMardin, being so small that it dropped from the world reports. About that: are Zurich and Sofia still neutral?

- A large offensive of the Balkan alliance had some success in uinflicting a lot of damage and taking xKrakow.

- France is gone. Lowlands and Italy are scrambling for the scraps.

- As the USA has seen 2 of its TA's trying to break their alliance with it, I have moved it into another TA block, as they are still TA'd with Lowlands. The US command admits the loss of "some" ships in Western European waters.

Zurich still in swiss hands.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

- The conquest of the Middle East and Africa is almost complete. Thanks for the report about xMardin, being so small that it dropped from the world reports. About that: are Zurich and Sofia still neutral?

- A large offensive of the Balkan alliance had some success in uinflicting a lot of damage and taking xKrakow.

- As the USA has seen 2 of its TA's trying to break their alliance with it, I have moved it into another TA block, as they are still TA'd with Lowlands. The US command admits the loss of "some" ships in Western European waters.

And US lost some more ships in Icelandic Port

Not nice to leave your TA unprotected like that

Very selfish

Maybe it's time for Iceland to spend more time in defence of home territory before it's too late

How about a former one? Does a Judge count as a politician? ;)

The profession of Judge is a very respected one, unlike that of politician, lawyer, pimp, sponge, wargamer, etc.

Wargaming has an extremely "Nerdish" image. Noit good for gaining voters.

Unless they play Victory themselves.

Very selfish

Maybe it's time for Iceland to spend more time in defence of home territory before it's too late

According to the propaganda minister the USA lots two ships in the harbour of xReykavik.

He never lies, but sometimes some details are left out of the picture.

Those US ships were well protected. But as you know: Fighter cover is a very unreliable order. In this case, both air div's allocated to the job failed to intercept. You won't be that lucky each time you try.

Unlike your fighter cover over London, as a command of 11 poor Vindicators discovered when it was shot down by 1280 Spitfire mark VC's

Preparing to jump across the channel, aren't you?

Very selfish

According to the propaganda minister the USA lots two ships in the harbour of xReykavik.

He never lies, but sometimes some details are left out of the picture.

Those US ships were well protected. But as you know: Fighter cover is a very unreliable order. In this case, both air div's allocated to the job failed to intercept. You won't be that lucky each time you try.

Unlike your fighter cover over London, as a command of 11 poor Vindicators discovered when it was shot down by 1280 Spitfire mark VC's

Preparing to jump across the channel, aren't you?

There's no hiding anything from you is there

I wish I had this info before I put my orders in

Sunk 3 Queens - Vertually destroyed another and left 2 needing major repairs

1 left untouched - Now that left me really mad!

And there is one unholly mess in xEdinburgh

Thanks a bloody lot!!!!!

New map:

xVienna also. I'm here, hidden behind lotsa concrete. Where are those Lowlands troops?!???!!!

New map:

xVienna also. I'm here, hidden behind lotsa concrete. Where are those Lowlands troops?!???!!!

xVienna is in Swiss hands?!?!? ;)

New map:

Well, you now all understand that it's a pure miracle our alliance managed to hold off the nordic undeads so far......Austrian Leader has lost his wits, way before the start of the game :pirate2:

New map:

Well, you now all understand that it's a pure miracle our alliance managed to hold off the nordic undeads so far......Austrian Leader has lost his wits, way before the start of the game :pirate2:

Let me rephrase that for the peanutbrains ;) :

'xVienna is still austrian.'

Satisfied?

Vhere ist mein Port?

He can't, they need to keep the lid on the Pandora's Box they opened.

Of course the African continent seems to prepare for kicking the bottom out of that same box. ;)

Of course, one could say that Yugoslavia kicked the sleeping lion.......

Of course, one could say that Yugoslavia kicked the sleeping lion.......

What, invading NPC Turkey is reserved to Middle East countries?

Yes. Besides why would he stop there? He had Marines in Adrianople.....

Of course the African continent seems to prepare for kicking the bottom out of that same box. ;)

Sounds like an invitation to me.

And the Icelandic contribution to the great European war is not that big.

Iceland is very much the junior partner in the original Nordic alliance and has to defend against GB.

And I do not have enough fuel to move more than half my ARM production from the island to the mainland, so the bulk of the Icelandic army is, and will remain, in Iceland.

Sounds like an invitation to me.

And the Icelandic contribution to the great European war is not that big.

Iceland is very much the junior partner in the original Nordic alliance and has to defend against GB.

And I do not have enough fuel to move more than half my ARM production from the island to the mainland, so the bulk of the Icelandic army is, and will remain, in Iceland.

Propaganda or Lies

One in the same to me!