Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

I am beyond awed by the level of paranoia and fear that pervades most of the post on this forum. I for one am more than preoccupied by my little adventure in Spain and someday will be more than happy to join the rest of the you in the fun to my north. Until then though, I choose not to be distracted by the back you all seem to be having so much fun partaking in. Oh well. Someday.

Spain, why won't you just die, go away or if you like, do both!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Propaganda or Lies

One in the same to me!

I will admit that I am partner to quite a lot of propaganda on this forum,

but I find the accusation of being a liar insulting.

Propaganda or Lies

One in the same to me!

Actions speak louder than words

Do something

Are you a coward

Not a coward and a Liar

Noooooo not you

oh no

New map:

- The conquest of the Middle East and Africa is almost complete. Thanks for the report about xMardin, being so small that it dropped from the world reports. About that: are Zurich and Sofia still neutral?

- A large offensive of the Balkan alliance had some success in uinflicting a lot of damage and taking xKrakow.

- France is gone. Lowlands and Italy are scrambling for the scraps.

- As the USA has seen 2 of its TA's trying to break their alliance with it, I have moved it into another TA block, as they are still TA'd with Lowlands. The US command admits the loss of "some" ships in Western European waters.

Zurich still in swiss hands.

xVienna also. I'm here, hidden behind lotsa concrete. Where are those Lowlands troops?!???!!!

My dear Mannstein, you do not seriously think we are considering moving to Vienna, now we have Paris. ;)

so where are those troops...? dispersed somewhere in the area of mont martre... rumours about a red Windmill as the place to be... ;)

Than again why would i need troops...? there is nothing to fight...all Austrian remaining junk formarly know as panzers, seems to have retreated to cry over there lost territories..

Maybe some air drops soon will be the efficient way to deal with them. ;)

Mario :pirate2:

Propaganda or Lies

One in the same to me!

Do something

Are you a coward

Not a coward and a Liar

Noooooo not you

oh no

I wasn't sure if this scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw

or this scene

from monty python was more appropriate

Propaganda or Lies

One in the same to me!

Do something

Are you a coward

Not a coward and a Liar

Noooooo not you

oh no

I wasn't sure if this scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw

or this scene

from monty python was more appropriate

LOL that last movie looks something like the austrian attack on the Lowlands.... ;)

My dear Mannstein, you do not seriously think we are considering moving to Vienna, now we have Paris. ;)

so where are those troops...? dispersed somewhere in the area of mont martre... rumours about a red Windmill as the place to be... ;)

Than again why would i need troops...? there is nothing to fight...all Austrian remaining junk formarly know as panzers, seems to have retreated to cry over there lost territories..

Maybe some air drops soon will be the efficient way to deal with them. ;)

Mario :pirate2:

Still two years to go. Lotsa stuff can happen in zhat time.

Von Manstein

Holy Grail (and Life of Brian) are both beyond classic! Anyone that doesn't 'get it' when watching these movies isn't worth talking to (or TAing with).

Have to agree on that. Allmost pissed my pants when I watched 'm for the first time. :thumbsup:

My dear Mannstein, you do not seriously think we are considering moving to Vienna, now we have Paris. :thumbsup:

so where are those troops...? dispersed somewhere in the area of mont martre... rumours about a red Windmill as the place to be... :thumbsup:

Maybe some air drops soon will be the efficient way to deal with them. :thumbsup:

Mario :jawdrop:

Still two years to go. Lotsa stuff can happen in zhat time.

Von Manstein

Well if they happen it will probebly not be initiated by you Mannstein :cheers::-) Frankfurt has fallen... the rest will soon follow. :thumbsup:

Amidst floods of testosterone,

here is the new map.

victory-map-diplomacy-89t30.png

- The dance in central Europe continues.

- All of a sudden, everyone hates the USA.

- A quiet turn for the southern part of the map, as far as world reports are concerned.

- Some Icelandic ships got sunk. Some British bombers got shot down. Yawn.

Amidst floods of testosterone,

here is the new map.

victory-map-diplomacy-89t30.png

- The dance in central Europe continues.

- All of a sudden, everyone hates the USA.

- A quiet turn for the southern part of the map, as far as world reports are concerned.

- Some Icelandic ships got sunk. Some British bombers got shot down. Yawn.

Thats right

Cant dispute it!

Well if they happen it will probebly not be initiated by you Mannstein :jawdrop::-) Frankfurt has fallen... the rest will soon follow. :thumbsup:

Have fun in Frankfurt. Most of the pop is dead cause of starvation, no rail left, industries dismantled, partisans everywhere.

See you in xVienna!

Von Manstein

Well if they happen it will probebly not be initiated by you Mannstein :jawdrop::-) Frankfurt has fallen... the rest will soon follow. :thumbsup:

Have fun in Frankfurt. Most of the pop is dead cause of starvation, no rail left, industries dismantled, partisans everywhere.

See you in xVienna!

Von Manstein

Does that mean you already started to starve the population, dismantle the industry and wreck the rail in xVienna?

Does that mean you already started to starve the population, dismantle the industry and wreck the rail in xVienna?

Better: I'm disbanding ldb and breaking TA's. My (former) TA's will take over Austria. :thumbsup:

If you want xVienna you better hurry!

Von Manstein