Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Booo, Hissss, Boooo, So Whos gonna be YELLOW!!!!!!??????

This is an awesome yellow free game!!!! :thumbsup::ranting:

You wish!!! My Disciples will avenge all that is unsponge like :( I am Czechoslovakia - Colour it YELLOW

Booo, Hissss, Boooo, So Whos gonna be YELLOW!!!!!!??????

This is an awesome yellow free game!!!! :(:cheers:

You wish!!! My Disciples will avenge all that is unsponge like :ranting: I am Czechoslovakia - Colour it YELLOW

Not even close. I know who is playing Czechoslovakia, and he has more competence in his pinky finger than in your entire being. :ranting:

Want to try again? :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

Ah the most hated, not done this in a long time. Many on this list have earned my respect in being great advisaries, great people in and out of the game and make it fun which as you all know is what the Sponge loves the most. Some I have true distaste for the tactics and style of play and those have no honour and no place in Spongistan.

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime, no one will ever be number one except for this pond dweller.

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness, forever my nemesis but he seems to have lost his teeth these days

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir

4 - Predator im kicking you out of the top 10, its the only way I can get at you, this spot is free for some other worthy soul.

5 - Marklen X, ditto - New Entry replacing Desert Camel

6 - Nfbeerse, for being an accessory to treachery, another Pond Dweller, never forgiven and never forgot.

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery, another Pond Dweller, never forgiven and never forgot. Avoid the 3 Amigos like cold sores on a hooker

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German - Not a bad egg after all, respect dude I still want to kill you one day

9 - Earthling replaces Rednas, He came so close to being my slave, luck was on his side and I can work with that :(

10 - Dageraad, Still at number 10 but more because of his wonderful maps, remember the Yellow Dags :thumbsup:

Tim

Quit trying to pass me on sponges most hated list :thumbsup:

By the way I'm taking bornholm asap so this can be a yellow free game!

No worries John, I've been No. 3 on his list for quite some time. :(

Ah the most hated, not done this in a long time. Many on this list have earned my respect in being great advisaries, great people in and out of the game and make it fun which as you all know is what the Sponge loves the most. Some I have true distaste for the tactics and style of play and those have no honour and no place in Spongistan.

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime, no one will ever be number one except for this pond dweller.

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness, forever my nemesis but he seems to have lost his teeth these days

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir

4 - Predator im kicking you out of the top 10, its the only way I can get at you, this spot is free for some other worthy soul.

6 - Nfbeerse, for being an accessory to treachery, another Pond Dweller, never forgiven and never forgot.

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery, another Pond Dweller, never forgiven and never forgot. Avoid the 3 Amigos like cold sores on a hooker

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German - Not a bad egg after all, respect dude I still want to kill you one day

9 - Earthling replaces Rednas, He came so close to being my slave, luck was on his side and I can work with that :(

10 - Dageraad, Still at number 10 but more because of his wonderful maps, remember the Yellow Dags :thumbsup:

I think I have to work hard to get the first place......

Guest Spongebob
I think I have to work hard to get the first place......

Wayhay your alive Monk face :( how is the Middle East? you dead yet? Anyway enough about you lets talk about me! You may be many evil things to a Sponge but one thing over the years Monk I know is that even you would not stoop so low as to be be my TA then sell me out to another player, and as there is more chance of hell freezing over before we would ever knowingly be TAs then its never going to happen.

Its a shame we never got to take over USA and Canada and slug it out monko to spongeo and I guess now I am retired we will never meet again. If in any future game Monk you can wangle that face off let me know and I will be tempted to come back.

Personally I think your just chicken. :thumbsup:

9 - Earthling replaces Rednas, He came so close to being my slave, luck was on his side and I can work with that :thumbsup:

10 - Dageraad, Still at number 10 but more because of his wonderful maps, remember the Yellow Dags :rolleyes:

Uh, what remark are you saying ditto too. I guess losing a bottle of scotch to me got me on this list.