Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is a bit brave bringing YELLOW back to the map scheme unless someone knows something we dont :thumbsup:

Well, i guess it's a symbolic colour, YELLOW kind of naturally symbolizes the country/alliance mostly likely to quickly crumble! :jawdrop:

As for Ireland's inactivity...

Ireland has declared war on Great Britain

Btw, look who's having a lot of fun over north...

Northern Russia has conquered xJuuka from Finland

Northern Russia has conquered xOulu from Finland

Northern Russia has conquered xSotkamo from Finland

Someone is a bit brave bringing YELLOW back to the map scheme unless someone knows something we dont :thumbsup:

Well, i guess it's a symbolic colour, YELLOW kind of naturally symbolizes the country/alliance mostly likely to quickly crumble! :jawdrop:

Almost time for a new map

keep your eraser handy this is only temporary....

MS Paint is full of patience

And turn 6 has endeth...

It's been a quiet turn in Italy. Most media attention goes to the elections of the new major of Naples, after the last one had not kept up with world events and invited the Yugoslavian navy to port for a visit. all candidates in the election promise a more aggressive defence of the city, so unemployment of construction workers is expected to be low for the coming period as building activity has already reached new heights in and around the city.

VENICE, from our reporter at VLHQ

The Austrian army invaded the desolate mountain ranges around Edolo, where they took control of both farmers and their 3 cows. Italian High Command had expected them to return to Innsbruck to defend their last major city against the advancing Hungarians, but apparently the three cows were too good to leave well enough alone. Who knows, maybe they hope to find political asylum in Marseille?

ZAGREB, from our embedded reporter in the EAA

On the east front, a cunning plan was set into motion to make Zagreb a zone of safety for all the Croatian refugees fleeing the Serbian tyranny. Rumanian spearhead units distracted the Yugoslav armor attacking out of the city of Banja Luka by luring them eastwards while feinting defeat while the EAA, replenished and reinforced with units from the strategic reserve, attacked from the northwest. The manouver was brilliantly executed, but forward intelligence may have forgotten to mention the appearance of yet another fresh armored division on the Yugoslav side. The results of the battle are still under investigation, but the EAA political officers assure the Emperor that peace is within reach for the Croatian area.

Almost time for a new map

I dare say it -IS- time for a new map! :thumbsup:

victory-map-diplomacy-91t07.png

Based on the world events that I am aware of, so it might hold some errors.

And for most of the map I have no idea of the actual front.

Some comment:

- Things look bleak for Yellow. Is the color cursed bij the sponge?

- Iceland is the only country I know nothing about.

- I am curious about wha't happening in Finland. Losing half of the country seems a serious blow to me, but the Northern Russians are fighting against the odds over there.

* BS apparently walked into Finland too, so NR isn't all alone. :thumbsup:

* as far as RWE go, in turn 6 we also saw the US take xToronto from Canada. You should smack Falco for not keeping you fully informed! :jawdrop:

* i think you can colour Canada dark blue as it is TA'd to NR, which simplifies your war-arrows as well as no doubt the declarations of war of Sweden and Norway against Canada have to do with Cede-tricks being played.

Given circumstances, i then indeed expect the NR gains in Finland to be short-lived. In fact, i expect NR to be short-lived then... :thumbsup:

One line in Lukas' overview intrigues me a bit... what's the line between yellow and light blue? Did i miss a RWE?