Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

I wish to explain my actions at this time. I deliberately infiltrated a TA block and received all information about troop composition, plans, targets and secret negotiations. I then passed this information on to the enemies of the TA block. I did this not to specifically benefit another only to exact revenge no matter what the cost even if that results in my destruction and I don’t care. You could say this has been my greatest disception yet. You see the leader of Germany was part of a group that did the same to me many games ago and I never forget a betrayal like that.

Figured out who I am yet??? Well I live in a Pineapple under the Sea. BOO!!

So before you start preaching about the rights and wrongs of what I have done as some of Germanys allies have in emails just remember that exactly the same was done against me and my allies. So kettle calling the pot black, people in glasshouses throwing stones spring to mind :woohoo: My only regret is I was found out before I could pull off the final blow. Anyway I think enough damage has been done to ensure Germany falls eventually.

I will say this, I am sorry to all those who are Germanys TAs but if they choose to TA with someone who will use such tactics as I have used against them then collateral damage has to be expected.

To those who received the information hear this, I would not have accepted any TA offers from you without coming clean first and you know this as I told you I would not accept your TA offers when my cover was blown. It would not have been fair to expect you to TA to the Sponge.

So there you have it, a score has been settled, a debt repaid and Im back - THE SPONGE IS BACK -Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!!

Congratulations, Sponge.

You have succeeded in enticing me to address the Forum.

However, you are in error.

I did not participate in Game 77.

(Russ, if you are reading this, can you please confirm that I was

not a player in game 77?).

Something is puzzling me.

The Turn results that Denmark shared with my group in Game 91

named the player as Stephen Hill.

In Game 80, I played Morocco and the Sponge claimed to be playing T-J.

My then TA, Poland, did an RNA on T-J which disclosed that the

player was Paul Green.

The Denmark player was Saint Michael.

So, who is Stephen Hill?

Des, I don't know who Stephen Hill is, but Spongebob is indeed Paul Green. You may remember him from 87--he was my TA in Norway (I was Great Britain.) Fair disclosure, Paul. Courtesy of Kerry Zane, aka Sven Drake.

G'day Paul

Stephen Hill's e-mail address for Denmark is:

prometheusv@hotmail.co.uk

This address suggests that he's a Pom.

Now I seem to recall somewhere that the Sponge confirmed that

he is indeed a Pom, despite the fact that he murders the Queen's

English with almost every contribution to the Forum.

My guess is that the Sponge (Paul Green) created the identity and e-mail address

of Stephen Hill for the purpose of deception in Game 91.

Cheers

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

One and the same peeps - Have you never used word to edit a turn sheet before you send it out to your allies? Which BTW means the turn sheets you got from me are a "Little" fabricated so dont expect an easy ride when you come a calling. The clue has always been their

Stephen Hill as in Stephen Hillenburg the creator of Spongebob. I always give a clue to my deceptions. I must say this was one of the more obvious ones.

One and the same peeps - Have you never used word to edit a turn sheet before you send it out to your allies? Which BTW means the turn sheets you got from me are a "Little" fabricated so dont expect an easy ride when you come a calling. The clue has always been their

Stephen Hill as in Stephen Hillenburg the creator of Spongebob. I always give a clue to my deceptions. I must say this was one of the more obvious ones.

I would never have known that, since I have never seen, nor have any desire to see, Spongebob Squarepants.

Guest Spongebob

I would never have known that, since I have never seen, nor have any desire to see, Spongebob Squarepants.

Sacriliege - Perform several Hail Marys while under water and beg forgivness from your Sponge.

I wish to explain my actions at this time. I deliberately infiltrated a TA block and received all information about troop composition, plans, targets and secret negotiations. I then passed this information on to the enemies of the TA block. I did this not to specifically benefit another only to exact revenge no matter what the cost even if that results in my destruction and I don’t care. You could say this has been my greatest disception yet. You see the leader of Germany was part of a group that did the same to me many games ago and I never forget a betrayal like that.

So before you start preaching about the rights and wrongs of what I have done as some of Germanys allies have in emails just remember that exactly the same was done against me and my allies. So kettle calling the pot black, people in glasshouses throwing stones spring to mind :woohoo: My only regret is I was found out before I could pull off the final blow. Anyway I think enough damage has been done to ensure Germany falls eventually.

I will say this, I am sorry to all those who are Germanys TAs but if they choose to TA with someone who will use such tactics as I have used against them then collateral damage has to be expected.

To those who received the information hear this, I would not have accepted any TA offers from you without coming clean first and you know this as I told you I would not accept your TA offers when my cover was blown. It would not have been fair to expect you to TA to the Sponge.

So there you have it, a score has been settled, a debt repaid and Im back - THE SPONGE IS BACK -Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!!

Congratulations, Sponge.

player was Paul Green.

So, who is Stephen Hill?

Des, I don't know who Stephen Hill is, but Spongebob is indeed Paul Green. You may remember him from 87--he was my TA in Norway (I was Great Britain.) Fair disclosure, Paul. Courtesy of Kerry Zane, aka Sven Drake.

Uh, I was and am Great Britain in game 87, I think you are confused.

So before you start preaching about the rights and wrongs of what I have done as some of Germanys allies have in emails just remember that exactly the same was done against me and my allies. So kettle calling the pot black, people in glasshouses throwing stones spring to mind :D My only regret is I was found out before I could pull off the final blow. Anyway I think enough damage has been done to ensure Germany falls eventually.

Congratulations, Sponge.

player was Paul Green.

So, who is Stephen Hill?

I played Egypt in victory 80 and Paul Green was my TA :wacko: . (I had been crazy at this time, so I give him a chance to play as my TA :woohoo: ) Paul Green is the Sponge, but you never know how many personalities he has.

Hmm....

So, extracting the important contents from the last posts:

Paul Green,

You took revenge on Des Feeney for his behavior far back in 77 - a game he probablywasn't in?

While you did so, you didn't care for the other persons playing in his 91-group - called us "collateral damage" (or so)?

You faked your emal or name to make the "story" better-working?

You probably lied in every mail you exchanged with us?

Geee... can you imagine how sick that (and you) looks for me....

Peter

Guest Spongebob

I wish to publicly appologise for what I have done. I was so tied up in revenge I have made a mistake and Des was not part of the crime that was done against me in 77. I cannot begin to understand what when wrong and cannot expect forgivness. I have made my bed and must suffer the consequences. I am sorry to all those affected by my actions.

Hmm again...

As already said:

Nothing against diplomatic games - that's one of the essences in this game.

But in such cases, your playing with your name and you always have to think about "cheating" others twice - a destroyed reputation doesn't come back easy.

But "working" in a way Paul Green did doesn't leave other players this chance ...

Should i ever work again with players i don't know (usually new players)??

Or should i stick to friends and old partnerships? ... what would leave Victory much more "unflexible" and probably much less interesting (not only for new players, also for experienced ones)...

It's not me running this business, so - finally - it's on Russ to decide if he wants to accept this behavior...

I just have to accept and finally adapt my way of playing...

Peter

Hmm again...

As already said:

Nothing against diplomatic games - that's one of the essences in this game.

But in such cases, your playing with your name and you always have to think about "cheating" others twice - a destroyed reputation doesn't come back easy.

But "working" in a way Paul Green did doesn't leave other players this chance ...

Should i ever work again with players i don't know (usually new players)??

Or should i stick to friends and old partnerships? ... what would leave Victory much more "unflexible" and probably much less interesting (not only for new players, also for experienced ones)...

It's not me running this business, so - finally - it's on Russ to decide if he wants to accept this behavior...

I just have to accept and finally adapt my way of playing...

Peter

Please, give new players a chance to prove themselves.

They might be Spongebob posing as another, but to treat any new player like it's Spongebob in disguise just scares away new players. I started playing at RTG in game 87. having played Victory before at the PBM Express. After me, 5 more players joined: Mickey, Falco, Ondali the Duke of York and the player who plays Turkey in 87. Two of them were newbies. All of them are allies that can be trusted.

A game like Victory needs a constant imput of new players. (and new units, rules, etc, but that's another discussion)

Congratulations, Sponge.

player was Paul Green.

So, who is Stephen Hill?

Uh, I was and am Great Britain in game 87, I think you are confused.

You're absolutely right. I meant game 81, of course. Advanced age strikes again!

After me, 5 more players joined: Mickey, Falco, Ondali the Duke of York and the player who plays Turkey in 87. Two of them were newbies. All of them are allies that can be trusted.

Awww... :woohoo:

You're absolutely right. I meant game 81, of course. Advanced age strikes again!

ah 81 yes I believe I was Finland in that one... :D part of the same TA group... as for the whole discussion... I trust no-one from the start, it needs to grow...

Pfft, you're just one of them no-good Dutchies.... never trusted those guys... trying to convince the world to walk in wooden shoes, phah! :woohoo: