Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Guest Spongebob
spongie

I have no designs on denmark I am busy in northern russia trying to help my allies...I only broke our NAP because I agreed to give you one under the pretense you would be ta'ed to polands group...had you been honest with me up front I would've left it in place...good luck in Germany I am rooting for you :wub:

So I wish to negotiate a new NAP - Hi this is Sponge leader of Greater Spongistan :thumbsup: also known as Denmark wishing to sign a NAP with Norway - Blah Blah Blah etc etc We agree not to send any boats or sponges your way and you agree to not send any boats or ugly alien things with a big gob etc blah - What do you say buddy :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spongie

I have no designs on denmark I am busy in northern russia trying to help my allies...I only broke our NAP because I agreed to give you one under the pretense you would be ta'ed to polands group...had you been honest with me up front I would've left it in place...good luck in Germany I am rooting for you :wub:

So I wish to negotiate a new NAP - Hi this is Sponge leader of Greater Spongistan :thumbsup: also known as Denmark wishing to sign a NAP with Norway - Blah Blah Blah etc etc We agree not to send any boats or sponges your way and you agree to not send any boats or ugly alien things with a big gob etc blah - What do you say buddy :thumbsup:

Oh Boobie,

Did you find out, oh no I told you more than once, I am not a native English speaker/writer...ohhh and I did find out (and I am not alone with that knowledge) you are not a VIC player at all. But as we all now, every game needs its losers...and you, and your multiple creatures, are definitely one. So join another game and loose. Russ will be pleased with you, paying the sign up costs every single time...for how many times yet already?

And if not, stop this childish jibber jabber for once and for all times, crawl back in your pineapple and let the others players play the game in style.

Greatings Rednas Ruler of Greater Norway VIC88.

spongie

So I wish to negotiate a new NAP - Hi this is Sponge leader of Greater Spongistan :thumbsup: also known as Denmark wishing to sign a NAP with Norway - Blah Blah Blah etc etc We agree not to send any boats or sponges your way and you agree to not send any boats or ugly alien things with a big gob etc blah - What do you say buddy :angry2:

Oh Boobie,

Did you find out, oh no I told you more than once, I am not a native English speaker/writer...ohhh and I did find out (and I am not alone with that knowledge) you are not a VIC player at all. But as we all now, every game needs its losers...and you, and your multiple creatures, are definitely one. So join another game and loose. Russ will be pleased with you, paying the sign up costs every single time...for how many times yet already?

And if not, stop this childish jibber jabber for once and for all times, crawl back in your pineapple and let the others players play the game in style.

Greatings Rednas Ruler of Greater Norway VIC88.

I'm not quite sure what (the tone of) this post contributed to the gaming pleasure of us playing in game 91, but thank you for your contribution. :thumbsup:

I hope we can steer this thread back to the actual game 91, where enough is happening to produce some entertaning interactions/jabs/misleadings/plots.

:ranting:

* Offered: 30 mountain divisions in more or less pristine state! Discount prices on the condition that they are taken out of Italy by the lucky buyer. Mastery of one of the Swiss languages is a pre.

* Wanted: alliance with Lybia so i have my collection of N-African countries complete!

* On offer: cheap port facilities in north-wsetern Italy! Buy now while stock lasts, there's a real run on them!!!

* Special job opening: tactical commander for somewhat beaten Austrian army to tell them what north is! Must like the fresh mountain air.

* Special tourist attraction: coastal sightseeing trips along dozen demilitarized Graf Spee pocket battleships on parade off the Naples coast. Safety guaranteed.

Send all replies with trade offers to Mickey, Emperor or Rome.

Guest Spongebob

Well I still want that NAP with Norway, Preteendater has a formidable rep and he is just too close. If I dont get it I may have to open up a second front quickly followed by a 3rd 4th 5th etc

Come on Pred sign on the dotted line, make a sponge happy we dont need to be be at it to be at it. I have paid the price for my miss demeaners, and she was guuuud. She does this amazing thing with her... well you get the picture.

Sign Preddy..... please :thumbsup: you dont want a paranoid sponge just a few sea provinces from those lovely Norweegen shores do you :wub:

I am happy to see that Denmark will be keeping the German juggernaught busy for awhile. It appears Baltic States is preparing for a long tough war. Oh well, when you fight proven tough players who have won games before, you have to expect that.

Apparently, Northern Russia has surprised the northern alliance a bit, and they will have their hands full for the next while. At least BS, their only friend close enough to help, has enough problems of their own to not be able to provide any assistance.

Central Russia looks to be facing long odds. It seems the northern folk need to get through Northern Russia ASAP to save their southern most member.

Not that i'm not sympathetic to their plight, but...a TA-bloc consisting of Norway, Sweden AND Finland got surprised by an attack by Northern Russia? What other enemy were they expecting to battle then? :rolleyes: Iceland?!? ;)

Guest Spongebob
Not that i'm not sympathetic to their plight, but...a TA-bloc consisting of Norway, Sweden AND Finland got surprised by an attack by Northern Russia? What other enemy were they expecting to battle then? :rolleyes: Iceland?!? :thumbsup:

I think the Scandinavians are more paranoid than me, it took several back channel comunicays and a secret Identity for me to get a NAP out of them so they were probably expecting an invasion from my second favorite nation - Bolivia ;)

Northern Russia's aggressiveness was a bit suprising considering what he knew he was up against...but there is a plan in place and we are sticking to it...my part in it took some build up and Sweden had terrain issues to work through but all things considered it is only turn 9 and I think we are on track to take him down in a good time frame...Central on the other hand has been attacked by three countries but he is a good player and has ground to give until help arrives...

Spongie....my pen seems to be broke at this time...I think a gentlemenly agreement to wave at each other every morning across the channel will allow our two countries to remain at peace...Besides taking you from your war with the Germans is counter productive to my game...

Prediction--n russian cities start to fall next turn :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob
Northern Russia's aggressiveness was a bit suprising considering what he knew he was up against...but there is a plan in place and we are sticking to it...my part in it took some build up and Sweden had terrain issues to work through but all things considered it is only turn 9 and I think we are on track to take him down in a good time frame...Central on the other hand has been attacked by three countries but he is a good player and has ground to give until help arrives...

Spongie....my pen seems to be broke at this time...I think a gentlemenly agreement to wave at each other every morning across the channel will allow our two countries to remain at peace...Besides taking you from your war with the Germans is counter productive to my game...

I will continue to wave my spongy fingers in your direction every morning just so you know I am still here ;)

I think I can't argue with that ;)

But as with your fellow companion CR... I've got ground to give as well :thumbsup:

At least it's an interesting game so far, see how long I can hold out against my 4 neighbors. :wub:

Not that i'm not sympathetic to their plight, but...a TA-bloc consisting of Norway, Sweden AND Finland got surprised by an attack by Northern Russia? What other enemy were they expecting to battle then? :rolleyes: Iceland?!? :thumbsup:

I think the Scandinavians are more paranoid than me, it took several back channel comunicays and a secret Identity for me to get a NAP out of them so they were probably expecting an invasion from my second favorite nation - Bolivia ;)

I am afraid that was my fault son. When I sent them the cold dead fish from my palace in La Paz I meant it as a kind gesture. Scandinavians loving fish and all. I probably should have packed it in ice or something.

Guest Spongebob

Oh here we go... take a pop at sponge time, thats fine I can take it but here this world - I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SURVIVE.

I'll get in bed with the enemy if it means I Live longer so dont under-estimate the Sponge - You cant handle the Sponge :rolleyes:

Oh here we go... take a pop at sponge time, thats fine I can take it but here this world - I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SURVIVE.

I'll get in bed with the enemy if it means I Live longer so dont under-estimate the Sponge - You cant handle the Sponge :rolleyes:

If you would do whatever it takes to survive, don't be a Sponge.

Most enemies use sponges to mop the floor, not in bed.