Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Light Green

that's funny how many turns have you and Britain been at war with Ireland and haven't taken anything?

We are finding it hard to find the potatoe farmers, it seems they have all left and gone to America. How are we supposes to educate these lower classes when all we can find is concrete bunkers filled with dead soldiers.

Rest assured once we have completed our liberation of the land then we shall colonise the island and move onto pastures new... How is the grass in Norway?

Or Light Green

that's funny how many turns have you and Britain been at war with Ireland and haven't taken anything?

We are finding it hard to find the potatoe farmers, it seems they have all left and gone to America. How are we supposes to educate these lower classes when all we can find is concrete bunkers filled with dead soldiers.

Rest assured once we have completed our liberation of the land then we shall colonise the island and move onto pastures new... How is the grass in Norway?

it is currently covered in snow... :P Skiing is a big tourist draw this time of year perhaps you should pop in and try the slopes!? :cheers:

it is currently covered in snow... :P Skiing is a big tourist draw this time of year perhaps you should pop in and try the slopes!? :cheers:

I have been sending numerous Travel Agents to Norway to find out the best place to Visit. Once they have descovered the best place I am sure the Icelandic people will send Cruise ships full of tourists.

I have been sending numerous Travel Agents to Norway to find out the best place to Visit. Once they have descovered the best place I am sure the Icelandic people will send Cruise ships full of tourists.

Just let me know so I can send maps of the minefields it's the wrong time of year for a swim in the Norwegian Sea :joker:

• 2 weeks later...

There's this vague rumble coming from around Katowice... sounds like... 8500 tanks revving up... must be their normal training routine though, nothing to see there... :ninja:

Nope, apparently purple decided they needed new enemies... and obviously, in a long-standing tradition, this was announced by declaring war on the absolute record holder of Nation Having Most Wars Declared On Her in the game, who now stands at eight wars declared on her in the sixteen turns since it was first allowed (a new war every second turn, wtf?!? :pirate: ). Guess which nation that is... :ninja:<_<

Nope, apparently purple decided they needed new enemies... and obviously, in a long-standing tradition, this was announced by declaring war on the absolute record holder of Nation Having Most Wars Declared On Her in the game, who now stands at eight wars declared on her in the sixteen turns since it was first allowed (a new war every second turn, wtf?!? :pirate: ). Guess which nation that is... :ninja:<_<

So, if I am reading this correctly, either the Middle East has invaded Albania, or they have tried to take one of the Italian Islands, yes?

Heh, unlike Vic92, this game will see invaders of my ports actually meeting quite some resistance.

Nah, Syria thought Switzerland needed help at the front-line (i can imagine feeling that 60 divisions against 25 is a bit hopeless if the 25 are Italian) and attacked me there, while simultaneously, and 'miraculously', two nations who have been dormant for way more than 60 days, and are no TA of any still active countries, sprung to live on some mildly annoying pinprick-crusade.