Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map?

ahhh yeah .....get the light blue out...

Where you headed next?

:cheers:

Would you please just take that damn last Russian city from me so we can be at peace already! I have had enough of this darn war! LOL!

haha..sorry not worth the trouble of breaking an alliance for...you get to see it on your city report the rest of the game! where to next!? Norway is a peaceful country we only went to war because baltic and northen russia attacked our allies...sooo...

New map?

ahhh yeah .....get the light blue out...

Where you headed next?

:cheers:

Would you please just take that damn last Russian city from me so we can be at peace already! I have had enough of this darn war! LOL!

haha..sorry not worth the trouble of breaking an alliance for...you get to see it on your city report the rest of the game! where to next!? Norway is a peaceful country we only went to war because baltic and northen russia attacked our allies...sooo...

Well, at least I get some taxation out of it until you TA's decide they want it for production.

Hmmm... how i love the smell of stale Löwen-Bräu in the morning...

Now to get my bombers to actually hit a ship the morning after... you'd think 400 bombers targetting 20 pocket battleships would have a hard time missing... <_<

They better not be my ships your targeting Sausage Boy or I may have to send some pain in your direction

Mickey is Spagetti & Meatball boy in Vic91 and I doubt he is targeting your ships :P

The Italian Ambassador is highly upset about the uncalled-for reference to sausage lovers... although we may do some research on matching sausages to beer in the near future... :joker: