Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Thanks boss. I will pray that in your retirement heaven, your enemies become your servants, cleaning mountains of dirty dishes while singing of your greatness. I also will pray that Denmark will be the only country there and that great pastries and cartoons are free and abundant. Your unrepentant tormenters (they know who they are) will of course reside in a special place, hearing your singing 24x7 for eternity. That is too good for them, but it is the best I could come up with on short notice.

As everyone knows, except the Mouse, I have a special affinity with Denmark. The owner of said nation in this realm informed me that he will honour my Sponginess and make sure Denmark remains a friend of the Confederacy. I may not be here but my influence spreads far and wide. Both you and Joop will rule the world.

Well he had to say that or I would have found a way to enter the game and kick is butt from Copenhagen to Rekjavik.

As for you EarThing, tell me where the Monk is, TELL ME <_< I must torment him, I must make him pay for his cowardice, he only returned once I was gone. Is Hersir here? he must die also.

Thanks boss. I will pray that in your retirement heaven, your enemies become your servants, cleaning mountains of dirty dishes while singing of your greatness. I also will pray that Denmark will be the only country there and that great pastries and cartoons are free and abundant. Your unrepentant tormenters (they know who they are) will of course reside in a special place, hearing your singing 24x7 for eternity. That is too good for them, but it is the best I could come up with on short notice.

As everyone knows, except the Mouse, I have a special affinity with Denmark. The owner of said nation in this realm informed me that he will honour my Sponginess and make sure Denmark remains a friend of the Confederacy. I may not be here but my influence spreads far and wide. Both you and Joop will rule the world.

Well he had to say that or I would have found a way to enter the game and kick is butt from Copenhagen to Rekjavik.

As for you EarThing, tell me where the Monk is, TELL ME :rolleyes: I must torment him, I must make him pay for his cowardice, he only returned once I was gone. Is Hersir here? he must die also.

I know where he is too. :cheers::thumbsup:

but since you aren't in this game, it doesn't really matter to you, now does it? <_<

Guest Spongebob
but since you aren't in this game, it doesn't really matter to you, now does it? <_<

Yes... Well... I have many many friends... okay associates who will avenge me and slay the dragon.

There is also some history with the Confederacy that you missed as a newbie.

Want to share about this piece of RTG-history with this RTG-newbie? <_<

Guest Spongebob

History - A short recap then.

You will find throughout this game many players remain on the same team, some are brothers others just fall together through fate. The Sponge has such a close family who have dedicated themselves to a common goal, its called the Confederacy and it strikes fear into all those who face it. The one over riding principle is sacrifice whatever the cost for the cause, usually the survival of Spongistan but I usually end up the one being hunted. Its been a long while since we were all in a game together and I am disapointed I cannot be apart of this revival but the ones here will make new associations and will prevail but as already been said it wont be as much fun without me kicking up a fuss.

You will find throughout this game many players remain on the same team, some are brothers others just fall together through fate. The Sponge has such a close family who have dedicated themselves to a common goal, its called the Confederacy and it strikes fear into all those who face it. The one over riding principle is sacrifice whatever the cost for the cause, usually the survival of Spongistan but I usually end up the one being hunted. Its been a long while since we were all in a game together and I am disapointed I cannot be apart of this revival but the ones here will make new associations and will prevail but as already been said it wont be as much fun without me kicking up a fuss.

Of course they failed against the Central Russian war machine in game 81.... I still remember those Swedish marines bouncing off the side of my tanks in the Baltics. Ahhh the memories! <_<

Of course they failed against the Central Russian war machine in game 81.... I still remember those Swedish marines bouncing off the side of my tanks in the Baltics. Ahhh the memories! <_<

Of course now YOU have to tell about the Brotherhood too! :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Of course now YOU have to tell about the Brotherhood too! :cheers:

There all a bunch of P**s Heads :rolleyes: Not worth mentioning

Tell me the location of the Monk, I need to pass on this information to my Confederates

Guest Spongebob
Tell me the location of the Monk, I need to pass on this information to my Confederates

Spongie....I found out where the Monk was from one of your confederates.....they must not know his given name?

Tell me - TELL ME NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I will hunt you down if you dont, you know I can do it, you know I can make your life a living hell. I will SPAM you with everything SPONGE until you TELL ME.

BTW I have changed my personal photo, always entertaining if anyone cares to take a look. <_<

Monk you low life pond scum I am calling you out.... come on reveal yourself - errrm no on second thoughts keep your clothes on. You cannot hide forever, everyone knows what a snake in the grass back stabbing cross dressing double dealing low life and once they know your nation your DEAD.

Unless your CHICKEN!!!

Cluck cluck cluck

Guest Spongebob

Oi Monk you loozer... Ive had my boys do some diggin and a little dicky bird has told me your holed up in Persia. PERSIA of all places, is that the only nation you could pick for fear of bumping into me. Now If anyone wants to donate a nation on your border to ME <_< then I will gladly come and stomp all over your face and make you sit up and beg like the little puppy you obviously are.

The thing is I recon your gonna be toast before I get into this game, as soon as all your neighbours know which rock your under then there gonna carpet bomb it and turn you into fish food.

Come on Monk tell us all a pack of lies and then your neighbours can see what a snake you really are and you can finallu DIE and never come back, join me in retirement of Nemesis.

Well, boys and girls, Tech Period 3 is coming up. And you know what that means: WAR!!Hunh! Good God, y'all!! It'll be interesting to see who throws down the gauntlet first. What will I be doing? Rockin' the Casbah on the Marrekesh Express! :cheers: Maybe dagaraad's map will get fleshed out on who is TA'd with whom. It probably looks pretty wild now! <_<

Well, boys and girls, Tech Period 3 is coming up. And you know what that means: WAR!!Hunh! Good God, y'all!! It'll be interesting to see who throws down the gauntlet first. What will I be doing? Rockin' the Casbah on the Marrekesh Express! :cheers: Maybe dagaraad's map will get fleshed out on who is TA'd with whom. It probably looks pretty wild now! <_<

Turn 3? Isn't that the turn where you break all your NAP's to see who you can declare war on? :rolleyes: