Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booo, Hissss, Boooo, So Whos gonna be YELLOW!!!!!!??????

I thought you were leaving after turn 3. It is turn 3.

Let me think...bloody nose? As I recall, I took your capital on turn 6, and held it until Poland took it from me.

Guest Spongebob

Let me think...bloody nose? As I recall, I took your capital on turn 6, and held it until Poland took it from me.

Yes well :thumbsup: okay I was leaving but someone here decided to remove my colour. Your trying to erase my species :( remove all vestigies of the Sponge Race. The map should have Yellow on it, all I ask is the colour yellow is returned to the map and what better nation than Denmark to recieve such colour.

I CANNOT DIE!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

Yes well :thumbsup: okay I was leaving but someone here decided to remove my colour. Your trying to erase my species :( remove all vestigies of the Sponge Race. The map should have Yellow on it, all I ask is the colour yellow is returned to the map and what better nation than Denmark to recieve such colour.

Stop whining, in the file of my last post the islond of Bornholm is coloured yellow, as an appopriate remider of your favourite country and the preferred colour of the player that led it into ruin more often than anyone else.

Guest Spongebob

Stop whining, in the file of my last post the islond of Bornholm is coloured yellow, as an appopriate remider of your favourite country and the preferred colour of the player that led it into ruin more often than anyone else.

LIES LIES LIES - I have used superzoom sponge technology and you tell lies no area of Denmark either Bornholm, Faeroe or any other land mass is YELLOW - Correct this or DIE!

LIES LIES LIES - I have used superzoom sponge technology and you tell lies no area of Denmark either Bornholm, Faeroe or any other land mass is YELLOW - Correct this or DIE!

bornholm.png

Either

- you are colourblind,

- you do not know the location of Bornholm

- you do not now the use of a Refresh button.

- you are using the map in Kurassiers reply or:

- Sponge's superzoon technology is zooming out, causing Bornholm to disappear.

Now apologize.

Guest Spongebob
bornholm.png

Either

- you are colourblind,

- you do not know the location of Bornholm

- you do not now the use of a Refresh button.

- you are using the map in Kurassiers reply or:

- Sponge's superzoon technology is zooming out, causing Bornholm to disappear.

Now apologize.

LOL, its not often someone on here makes me laugh my socks off so my hat comes off to you sir. Now let me answer your questions.

- you are colourblind, Sponges are indeed colour blind

- you do not know the location of Bornholm, yes I know where it is but the Sponges that live there are a rebelious lot

- you do not now the use of a Refresh button. you mean like the button on my deoderant

- you are using the map in Kurassiers reply or: :thumbsup: Yes well.... erm maybe I was

- Sponge's superzoon technology is zooming out, causing Bornholm to disappear. NO!!!!!

Okaaay. I apologise :( Just dont ever think about changing it or sneeking it past me again as I'll be checking on every update.

I have more enemies?

Must be all those Spongebob-followers agitating against my turning away from the colour Yellow... :(

Well, bring em on! We shall fights them on the beaches, fight them with the leeches, fight them in our breeches!! :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
I have more enemies?

Must be all those Spongebob-followers agitating against my turning away from the colour Yellow... :(

Well, bring em on! We shall fights them on the beaches, fight them with the leeches, fight them in our breeches!! :thumbsup:

No you will die like the noob you are. They think your me, you are me. You'll be gone before turn 10. Adiose Amigo