Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to explain my actions at this time. I deliberately infiltrated a TA block and received all information about troop composition, plans, targets and secret negotiations. I then passed this information on to the enemies of the TA block. I did this not to specifically benefit another only to exact revenge no matter what the cost even if that results in my destruction and I don’t care. You could say this has been my greatest disception yet. You see the leader of Germany was part of a group that did the same to me many games ago and I never forget a betrayal like that.

Figured out who I am yet??? Well I live in a Pineapple under the Sea. BOO!!

So before you start preaching about the rights and wrongs of what I have done as some of Germanys allies have in emails just remember that exactly the same was done against me and my allies. So kettle calling the pot black, people in glasshouses throwing stones spring to mind :santa: My only regret is I was found out before I could pull off the final blow. Anyway I think enough damage has been done to ensure Germany falls eventually.

I will say this, I am sorry to all those who are Germanys TAs but if they choose to TA with someone who will use such tactics as I have used against them then collateral damage has to be expected.

To those who received the information hear this, I would not have accepted any TA offers from you without coming clean first and you know this as I told you I would not accept your TA offers when my cover was blown. It would not have been fair to expect you to TA to the Sponge.

So there you have it, a score has been settled, a debt repaid and Im back - THE SPONGE IS BACK -Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhh!!!!

Wow. Hersir is Germany?

I think spongecus is confused. That will happen when you leave a sponge out in the sun too long. :santa:

I got the skinny on this now...it was a different betrayal than Hersir's. It is connected to a Monk related betrayal involving Des. At least that is the rumor......

Guest Spongebob

Look peeps its nothing to do with the Monk however I am sure I can find a connection if I look hard enough. Des with CD and Hersir did the dirty on me and my allies way back in 77. The same thing I have now done to Des. What goes around comes around. Oooo I can now add something to my Signature and start my usual campaign to tell the world Denmark will rule the world, I shall rule the world and everyone will bow down and Worship the Sponge.

Did ya miss me? be honest, Did ya???? :santa: