Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

You have succeeded in enticing me to address the Forum.

However, you are in error.

I did not participate in Game 77.

(Russ, if you are reading this, can you please confirm that I was

not a player in game 77?).

I've checked my account records and Des is correct - I don't show him as playing in Game 77.

Russ

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what a fine mess this is.

Our TA group has had many discussions about Prometheus, and whether we wished to work with a character that was so obviously screwing his purported allies. Can you trust somebody who you know is passing along info from somebody else who trusts him?

Fortunately for Des and company, we are not at war with them, so there really is no damage done, only some interesting info on events elsewhere. I understand why Peter would become cynical after this, but in reality, we all know Sponge is a bit off, and should not judge others by him.

On the one hand, I can see why Sponge would use an alias. If everybody knew he was Denmark, there is little doubt everybody would wish to try and gain some easy production.

On the other hand though, to intentionally enter a game with the intent of disrupting the game because of something that happened in another game is despicable in the extreme. I have never worked with Paul Green before, but have won a bet from him, and he actually paid up, even though there was no way for me to compel him to do so. I an shocked he would act in a manner so blatantly unethical.

Ultimately, there is very little harm done in this game, other than emotionally. The two alliances involved were destined to fight, and will likely still fight at the same time. Denmark is against them, but apparently always was, and actually by standing by while Germany and France gobbled up Lowlands has done them a favor.

I guess it is safe to say, anybody in this game will have a very hard time trusting Sponge ever again.

I think he realised, at least as much to his own sorrow as to other's (after all, when the dust settles, little happened because of him, mostly future promises/ideas have to be adjusted) that this was not the way to go.

Case closed, we all have battles to fight.

And he ain't getting YELLOW until Switserland and Greece are dead!

Can someone please get me a Translator. RedArse is trying to communicate again.

He Spongiebuster,

A good joke that is...but we read that many months before, come up with a new reply. And a good joke you are.

Well with what multiple personality I am talking here at the moment?

I do not want to communicate...just express to others my thoughts about a behavior you are trying to "explain" and rectify and apologize for.

I give a short version: if I will be in a game where you also are playing in, I will warn everybody to even make a NAP with you. I am certainly will not co-operate with you under any circumstances. In this case you went to far...and not for the first time.

Stick with your beloved Denmark and do just that what you do in every game: sign up and get busted before turn 10. You never played and will never play a game till turn 73 because everybody will be after your square a.. from now on. And as always you never get any ALL's or TA's in game, meaning you will loose.

Okay enough said now it is time for action.

Ending herewith "the communication" with the Spongieboobie.

Greetings Rednas (=Sander, also a very hard nut to crack to get my real name...) Ruler of Greater Norway VIC88

Guest Spongebob

It aint over till the Fat Sponge sings. I done real bad this time and it was not meant this way. I put the wrong name on my note pad or copied the wrong one or something and well its all gone kaboom. All this means is I now have to be even more elaborate in my schemes, in my plans and in my deceptions. I have to survive.

Greater Spongistan Will Rise.

That shows exactly how sincere the prior apology was .....he will continue to do this exact same thing in the future . Anybody that allies with this cretin should have big targets drawn on their positions for playing along with smearpant's games , and the whole lot should be energetically hunted to extinction in each and every game they are in .

It aint over till the Fat Sponge sings. I done real bad this time and it was not meant this way. I put the wrong name on my note pad or copied the wrong one or something and well its all gone kaboom. All this means is I now have to be even more elaborate in my schemes, in my plans and in my deceptions. I have to survive.

Greater Spongistan Will Rise.

What a freakin' narcissist! His motto: It's All About ME!

Guest Spongebob
So, Dageraad, how about another map? It will be nice to have one last one where i look good before the Swiss grinder runs me over! :woohoo:

Yes Dagger new map and you know Denmark should be Yellow...

You're absolutely right. I meant game 81, of course. Advanced age strikes again!

ah 81 yes I believe I was Finland in that one... :D part of the same TA group... as for the whole discussion... I trust no-one from the start, it needs to grow...

Pfft, you're just one of them no-good Dutchies.... never trusted those guys... trying to convince the world to walk in wooden shoes, phah! :woohoo:

Don't forget our TULIPS we used to put them into the barrels of our enemies :wacko:

You're absolutely right. I meant game 81, of course. Advanced age strikes again!

ah 81 yes I believe I was Finland in that one... :D part of the same TA group... as for the whole discussion... I trust no-one from the start, it needs to grow...

Pfft, you're just one of them no-good Dutchies.... never trusted those guys... trying to convince the world to walk in wooden shoes, phah! :woohoo:

Don't forget our TULIPS we used to put them into the barrels of our enemies :thumbsup:

I thought you put them ON the barrels of your enemies, if you know what I mean. :wacko::thumbsup: