Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Due to the dishonesty and deceit of the Danish ruler the Norwegians have decided to withdraw and denounce any political affiliation with the Danish government effective immediately...Any ships seen in Norwegian waters will be treated as an act of war...

Here comes the storm, the first of many, I better batten down the hatches and prepare to be boarded.

Due to the dishonesty and deceit of the Danish ruler the Norwegians have decided to withdraw and denounce any political affiliation with the Danish government effective immediately...Any ships seen in Norwegian waters will be treated as an act of war...

Here comes the storm, the first of many, I better batten down the hatches and prepare to be boarded.

See, that's why i build no ships... looks much more peaceful...

(well, that and those dastardly Yugos bombed by shipyard away...) :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

I got ships but the nasty norwegien is going to use them for Target Practice. If He is going to do that then he better bring his forces home or I'll land in Oslo and paint the town Yellow. :woohoo:

The group of players over here is considering the issue of publishing certificates of un-sponginess.

That way, new players have a better chance to convince the world that they are not Spongebob.

Guest Spongebob
The group of players over here is considering the issue of publishing certificates of un-sponginess.

That way, new players have a better chance to convince the world that they are not Spongebob.

And how would that work?

And how would that work?

You would want to know, wouldn't you?

Guest Spongebob

And how would that work?

You would want to know, wouldn't you?

:thumbsup: Ah you know me too well :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

You've all gone a bit quiet since my Declaration of War on the World, anyone got anything to say? I was expecting mass DW orders against me but only France has broken with me maybe I still have a friend or two?

Guest Spongebob
You've all gone a bit quiet since my Declaration of War on the World, anyone got anything to say? I was expecting mass DW orders against me but only France has broken with me maybe I still have a friend or two?

I am sure you haven't. :thumbsup:

Awww come on Monk you must still love me :wub: we have a bond, a connection, were brothers

Sure i'll be your friend, can you just help me get rid of a few Swiss mountain divisions in my mountains? :thumbsup:

With divisions number 1 to 33 in my homeland and nothing in it's own, Switserland is showing her true colours... with Austria gobbled up by Hungary and CZ (the Austrian army, or what's left of it, is of course STILL trying to attack ME from Edolo instead of taking it's country back) and Yugo obstructing us to the bitter end, Switserland suddenly became very friendly with the Hungarians... :wub:

Guest Spongebob

Sure i'll be your friend, can you just help me get rid of a few Swiss mountain divisions in my mountains? :thumbsup:

With divisions number 1 to 33 in my homeland and nothing in it's own, Switserland is showing her true colours... with Austria gobbled up by Hungary and CZ (the Austrian army, or what's left of it, is of course STILL trying to attack ME from Edolo instead of taking it's country back) and Yugo obstructing us to the bitter end, Switserland suddenly became very friendly with the Hungarians... :wub:

Well I did warn you lot that Switzerland was now in bed with Germany and his cronies. But did you believe me? NO.... Cant blame you really but I have made my mistake and will pay for it, its just upto you lot to decide how much I pay and to whom.