Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Guest Spongebob

(Sponge goes into the confessional)

Forgive me father for I have sinned, Where do I begin

I made all my subjects worship me as the one true lord and master

I got some bloke to make a big statue of me and set it up in Copenhagen, the people had to kiss its ring :wub:

I made the people say my name several time a day such as 'kin Sponge 'kin wondeful Sponginess etc etc

Every Sunday is Spongeday and everyone must work for free

Anyone who had parents aged 30 must take them to the court yard and have them stoned

Genocide, I have murdered many millions in the quest for Greater Spongistan

I have slept with many and the wife does not know about it :thumbsup:

When I have invaded another country I have stolen all the good stuff and left the chaff

When I have lost and been brought before a court I have lied about what happened and blamed everyone else, honest guv its the truth.

I have also coverted the wives of my neighbours, their land, their beasts of burden

Well that just about covers it. Am I forgiven yet????? :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some bloke to make a big statue of me and set it up in Copenhagen, the people had to kiss its ring :wub:

I made the people say my name several time a day such as 'kin Sponge 'kin wondeful Sponginess etc etc

Anyone who had parents aged 30 must take them to the court yard and have them stoned

When I have invaded another country I have stolen all the good stuff and left the chaff

When I have lost and been brought before a court I have lied about what happened and blamed everyone else, honest guv its the truth.

I have also coverted the wives of my neighbours, their land, their beasts of burden

Spongiebuster,

Oh....poor spongiebaby, boobie...oh dear and nobody want to talk with you. You poor multiple mind thing without bones, skin and brains...oh I do feel sorry for you...sorry, made a mistake in my poor writing, your eventual ALL's and TA's. I hope they come to their senses…if not now than soon.

You have forgotten one: you committing self destruction and stop playing. But as I think now, that is exactly what you doing every game again and again anyway. To me personally you are to me the best participant of the game…yes the best for sure.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater Norway in VIC99 though.

Guest Spongebob

Oi red not only can you not Englischsprecher, die englische Sprache sprechend but you cannot figure out how the tags work so your gibberish is not intermingled with the original quote. I have allies, TAs and Greater Spongistan will rise from the ashes of defeat. The Jack Boot of Sponge will march across the world and we will unite all the Sponge Speaking people under one flag.

Guest Spongebob

:ranting::wub::thumbsup::thumbsup: You know something Im now getting a bit miffed after yet another email. I have been villified and excomunicated for my actions but lets get one thing straight here. I WAS NOT TAed TO ANYONE when I double crossed Germany yet I am made out to be the Baddest of the Bad. Well I dont give a sh!t - So all those out there that feel like taking a pop at the Sponge and Greater Spongistan then go ahead and see what you get. Your all a bunch of Male Chicken Smokers and should look to there own souls before throwing stones.

SPONGE OUT :angry2:

A confessional is such a fascinating thing. Anything can be forgiven, under two conditions:

First you get to answer the question "Do you repent all of these actions?" positively, and mean it.

And then you get some penance. I think that in this case you need more than just a dozen "Hail Mary" prayers.

The sponge will die soon, no mercy for this creature. :wub:

Hey, a murderer can ask and revieve forgiveness on the way to the gallows.

Something about what will happen to him after the drop.

But in Spongebobs case I am afraid he will never get past the condition of believable sincere repentance.

Guest Spongebob
BOOHOO spongie....Take your frustrations out on Germany...

I will while I await your invasion force. Anyway I can convince you to stay the hell out of Denmark :wub:

Guest Spongebob

I will while I await your invasion force. Anyway I can convince you to stay the hell out of Denmark :thumbsup:

I think Predator and I will meet in xCopenhagen :wub:

Die Monk, your not even in this game and if you were you would have run away as soon as I announced my presence. Denmarks mine, always has been always will be.

I will while I await your invasion force. Anyway I can convince you to stay the hell out of Denmark :thumbsup:

Die Monk, your not even in this game and if you were you would have run away as soon as I announced my presence. Denmarks mine, always has been always will be.

You are wrong Spongy, I am already on the way to copenhagen.

Guest Spongebob

You are wrong Spongy, I am already on the way to copenhagen.

No your not, I found out all I could with my alternate personality and you know Im the best at staying hidden until I think the time is right to come out of the shaddows. You on the other hand always try and remain hidden so come to copenhagen if you can, by the time you get here its going to be a resourceless shell and of no value to anyone. Dont you get it. Im on a suicide mission this time. Death and chaos everywhere. I dont want to live I want to kill, and killing is all there is left. I am over the edge sonny.

spongie

I have no designs on denmark I am busy in northern russia trying to help my allies...I only broke our NAP because I agreed to give you one under the pretense you would be ta'ed to polands group...had you been honest with me up front I would've left it in place...good luck in Germany I am rooting for you :wub:

spongie

I have no designs on denmark I am busy in northern russia trying to help my allies...I only broke our NAP because I agreed to give you one under the pretense you would be ta'ed to polands group...had you been honest with me up front I would've left it in place...good luck in Germany I am rooting for you :wub:

I'm still waiting to see those three finnish cities liberated again, Predator! You better hurry in squashing Norhtern Russia given the RWE shows an acute interest in your buddy Central Russia by a lot of big countries... :thumbsup:

Now bomb those pesky Baltic States into oblivion!!! :angry2:

(oops, did i say Baltic States? Oh, i guess i did... :thumbsup: )