Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Oh here we go... take a pop at sponge time, thats fine I can take it but here this world - I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SURVIVE.

I'll get in bed with the enemy if it means I Live longer so dont under-estimate the Sponge - You cant handle the Sponge ;)

If you would do whatever it takes to survive, don't be a Sponge.

Most enemies use sponges to mop the floor, not in bed.

We use sponges to clean the sides of our tanks and to get the crud out of the tracks. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-91t09.png

I leave the explanation of the diplomatic split of Switzerland to others.

I just wish to point out that I have TAs in this game now so you will have to change my colour. However ask before you change it as there are special circumstances around them. On the Swiss front I can assure you it should be coloured Green along with the German group.

Guest Spongebob
Not that i'm not sympathetic to their plight, but...a TA-bloc consisting of Norway, Sweden AND Finland got surprised by an attack by Northern Russia? What other enemy were they expecting to battle then? :thumbsup: Iceland?!? :thumbsup:

I think the Scandinavians are more paranoid than me, it took several back channel comunicays and a secret Identity for me to get a NAP out of them so they were probably expecting an invasion from my second favorite nation - Bolivia :cheers:

I am afraid that was my fault son. When I sent them the cold dead fish from my palace in La Paz I meant it as a kind gesture. Scandinavians loving fish and all. I probably should have packed it in ice or something.

Ok so who did it, whos the git amongst the pigeons, whos the turd in the hamper, whos three bob short of a ten queer note. I'll tell you who, Monk, Monk is and when I find him Im going to call him thick. This is my Sunday nite Monday morning drunken rant, dont have them very offen but when I do I like to do me orders and DW on lots of people so you had all better watch out, Sponge is About. HA! :rolleyes:

Not that i'm not sympathetic to their plight, but...a TA-bloc consisting of Norway, Sweden AND Finland got surprised by an attack by Northern Russia? What other enemy were they expecting to battle then? :thumbsup: Iceland?!? :thumbsup:

I think the Scandinavians are more paranoid than me, it took several back channel comunicays and a secret Identity for me to get a NAP out of them so they were probably expecting an invasion from my second favorite nation - Bolivia :cheers:

I am afraid that was my fault son. When I sent them the cold dead fish from my palace in La Paz I meant it as a kind gesture. Scandinavians loving fish and all. I probably should have packed it in ice or something.

Ok so who did it, whos the git amongst the pigeons, whos the turd in the hamper, whos three bob short of a ten queer note. I'll tell you who, Monk, Monk is and when I find him Im going to call him thick. This is my Sunday nite Monday morning drunken rant, dont have them very offen but when I do I like to do me orders and DW on lots of people so you had all better watch out, Sponge is About. HA! :rolleyes:

"Three bob short of a ten queer note"??? I feel like I stumbled from West Hollywood to Pickadickey Circus.

Guest Spongebob
"Three bob short of a ten queer note"??? I feel like I stumbled from West Hollywood to Pickadickey Circus.

Hey Sven - HOLLYWOOD - :thumbsup: Can you get me a job in the mooooovies :rolleyes: I see myself as a Tom Cruise leading man kind of actor. You know the type the one who gets all the girls, the one who beats the baddies every time, the one who drives the fastest car, lives in the biggest house with the warmest swimming pool.

So can Ya, hey can ya? :cheers:

Hey Sven - HOLLYWOOD - :thumbsup: Can you get me a job in the mooooovies :rolleyes: I see myself as a Tom Cruise leading man kind of actor. You know the type the one who gets all the girls, the one who beats the baddies every time, the one who drives the fastest car, lives in the biggest house with the warmest swimming pool.

So can Ya, hey can ya? :cheers:

Visions of grandeur indeed.......

Guest Spongebob

Hey Sven - HOLLYWOOD - :cheers: Can you get me a job in the mooooovies :thumbsup: I see myself as a Tom Cruise leading man kind of actor. You know the type the one who gets all the girls, the one who beats the baddies every time, the one who drives the fastest car, lives in the biggest house with the warmest swimming pool.

So can Ya, hey can ya? :thumbsup:

And heres me thinking we had got past the bit where I nearly whupped yo ass and kept you held up in that city for decades. Tut Tut. :rolleyes:

And heres me thinking we had got past the bit where I nearly whupped yo ass and kept you held up in that city for decades. Tut Tut. :cheers:

I didn't say "Illusions" of grandeur did I? I said "Visions"... ~ Two completely different meanings, aren't they? One is a false conception while the other can be construed as a supernatural conception. Tsk, tsk, dear Spongie - are you feeling a bit dubious today? Everybody out to get you again? Oh...yeah, that's right, MOST of them are out to get you: Sorry, forgot about all that noise...... :thumbsup::rolleyes:

AND, NEARLY is not actually doing - correct? Last I checked, I did live longer than you in that game you speak of - :cheers:

Northern Russia and Canada will not save you from the fate you created in this game, but I would sure love to see them (& you for that matter) try & succeed in achieving the victories you so desire against the long odds that have been created. France, Germany and the lot are gong to be a difficult task to master.

Here's to an exciting game! :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
AND, NEARLY is not actually doing - correct? Last I checked, I did live longer than you in that game you speak of - :cheers:

Northern Russia and Canada will not save you from the fate you created in this game, but I would sure love to see them (& you for that matter) try & succeed in achieving the victories you so desire against the long odds that have been created. France, Germany and the lot are gong to be a difficult task to master.

Here's to an exciting game! :rolleyes:

Yes, well, we dont mention that do we :thumbsup:

As for my Confederate Buddies they will not be helping me, they have there own agendas to contend with and I my own pot of witches brew to get through. Who knows, maybe wings from above will come and assist me in defeating the odds. For now anyway I am an asset in the destruction of Germany, Germany cannot survive and will not survive. I on the other hand will. I am supremley confident along with my multiple personalities that we will survive. The question I keep asking myself is what will happen once Germany is gone, who will turn against the Sponge. So much condemnation yet so little in way of action. I guess the Sponge is a strange bedfellow after all. It will be interesting to see who sticks with the Sponge when the going gets tough and who follows those devils on there shoulder when the time comes.

Time Will Tell

As for my Confederate Buddies they will not be helping me, they have there own agendas to contend with and I my own pot of witches brew to get through. Who knows, maybe wings from above will come and assist me in defeating the odds. For now anyway I am an asset in the destruction of Germany, Germany cannot survive and will not survive. I on the other hand will. I am supremley confident along with my multiple personalities that we will survive. The question I keep asking myself is what will happen once Germany is gone, who will turn against the Sponge. So much condemnation yet so little in way of action. I guess the Sponge is a strange bedfellow after all. It will be interesting to see who sticks with the Sponge when the going gets tough and who follows those devils on there shoulder when the time comes.

Time Will Tell

You confidence, drive and devotion is admirable...good luck, you are at a terrible disadvantage in resources and territory.

Time Will Tell

You confidence, drive and devotion is admirable...good luck, you are at a terrible disadvantage in resources and territory.

Given Lowlands is still alive, the truth in that that actually depends on Spain. :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob
Given Lowlands is still alive, the truth in that that actually depends on Spain. :rolleyes:

Spain won't be invading Germany anytime soon......He still has France to deal with and any other surprises that may come his way.

Its a Race to Paris I see. So many capitals so little time :thumbsup: