Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Given Lowlands is still alive, the truth in that that actually depends on Spain. :rolleyes:

Spain won't be invading Germany anytime soon......He still has France to deal with and any other surprises that may come his way.

Follow the cascade of events... If Spain gets entangled with France, who's stopping Lowlands from evening the odds between Denmark and Germany...? :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given Lowlands is still alive, the truth in that that actually depends on Spain. :thumbsup:

Spain won't be invading Germany anytime soon......He still has France to deal with and any other surprises that may come his way.

Follow the cascade of events... If Spain gets entangled with France, who's stopping Lowlands from evening the odds between Denmark and Germany...? :thumbsup:

I think it will take a lot more than that. Hmmm, spongecus in Denmark vs. Des in Germany, I'd say the odds are about 30:1 in Germany's favor. :cheers::cheers:

(and that's probably being kind to the spongecus :rolleyes: )

Given Lowlands is still alive, the truth in that that actually depends on Spain. :rolleyes:

Follow the cascade of events... If Spain gets entangled with France, who's stopping Lowlands from evening the odds between Denmark and Germany...? ;)

I think it will take a lot more than that. Hmmm, spongecus in Denmark vs. Des in Germany, I'd say the odds are about 30:1 in Germany's favor. :rolleyes::cheers:

(and that's probably being kind to the spongecus :woohoo: )

I am following the potential events; Spain, Lowlands and Denmark vs Germany, France and their TA's is not evening the odds......it will take more than that.....Why don't your TA's attack Germany/France?

Guest Spongebob

Because the have still have the you dont attack us and we wont attack you unofficial truce in place is my guess but eventually they will have to join the Party, but like I was implying earlier who supports the Sponge will be the deciding factor is a lot of things, just sitting of the fence is not an option. Leaving me out to dry (excuse the pun) will not be a good thing when the final battle lines are drawn. I may not win, I may not survive but I can be a real pain in the side if the need arises.

Now for a try of the emotocons - :angry2::cannon:

Follow the cascade of events... If Spain gets entangled with France, who's stopping Lowlands from evening the odds between Denmark and Germany...? ;)

I think it will take a lot more than that. Hmmm, spongecus in Denmark vs. Des in Germany, I'd say the odds are about 30:1 in Germany's favor. :rolleyes::cheers:

I am following the potential events; Spain, Lowlands and Denmark vs Germany, France and their TA's is not evening the odds......it will take more than that.....Why don't your TA's attack Germany/France?

Heh, thanks to the recent political theatre i'm already at war with Germany's TA. I'm sure at some point in the near future someone along the balcan divide will ramp up the courage to start their local armaggeddon. :woohoo:

Heh, thanks to the recent political theatre i'm already at war with Germany's TA. I'm sure at some point in the near future someone along the balcan divide will ramp up the courage to start their local armaggeddon. :woohoo:

Ummm, I thought I was at war with Switzerland. Hmmmm, must have been the 'other' Switzerland's occupied city I took..... :oops::explode:

LOL... nah, you're really at war when they REALLY love your country. As if this month i have in Italy

A ) the entire Swiss army

B ) the entire Austrian army

C ) almost the entire Hungarian army

Aaaah, the lure of the pizza.... :woohoo:

LOL... nah, you're really at war when they REALLY love your country. As if this month i have in Italy

Hey, can we bring the Bulgarian army? We like pizza too! :beer:

Hey, can we bring the Bulgarian army? We like pizza too! :beer:

Who's bringing the beer! :rolleyes: Hope it was the Austrians. You don't need the Germans infringing on that party! :cheers: