Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to complete the Anschluss when there are 13 Czech divisions in the way... hadn't the English and French promised me there would be no Czech resistance? Are those copy-cat Henschels just there to train my fighter pilots? Naughty!!!

As far as 'looking bad' goes, Portugal and Trans-Jordan seem the most likely candidates as they have already lost multiple major cities, with Portugal of course having no TA's so no lifelines and less reason to hang on with little army and territory left.

I'm working hard to add Czechoslovakia to that list but still have 28 divisions to work my way through so you'll have to be patient there, it's still resisting. :cannon:

From what I hear Lowlands is the first dropout. Who's next?

Not me!

Race

And who are you?

Well, I know who Portugal and Trans-Jordan are, and he isn't it, so I guess we agree.

And while we're bragging... Algeria and Libya are on the shortlist as well! :)

From what I hear Lowlands is the first dropout. Who's next?

Not me!

Race

And who are you?

I'm Canada, Mickey. I am starting a new business, so for the past nine months I've been swamped and haven't even looked at the boards.

I have however been playing the game continuously, because this is a great game. Twice through the years I have taken over positions in North America, but I had never started a game in Canada or USA. Everyone told me that Canada is very difficult to play so I decided to try it.

I also have a few good customers in Canada, so this made it more interesting to me.

Race