Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

A new definition of overkill... having a battle fleet do CB on a grand total of five (5!) LDB factors... *cough*.

And you wiped out all factories half the pop and most of the rail

Not a bad CB at all

Errr... the German Hochseeflotte denies any and all hostile acts... in fact it denies having any coastal bombardment facilities! But just out of interest... what did i bomb?

(I actually should have posted this in Vic91 instead of Vic92, so i'm VERY curious where you think i CB'd...)

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I have posted here, though some of you know me from previous games since I have played in a few of them.

I have been attacked in a dastardly and unprovoked fashion by Monty after he encouraged me to negotiate with one of my neighbors in order to show this self named Monty it was possible to create a Snow Pact of the northern nations. I was able to contact and negotiate a pact with my other neighbor and Monty's answer to my successful diplomatic mission was his storm troopers crossing my border without warning and without provocation

I call on all lands of true integrity and valor who perhaps also share my distaste for bad food and bad generalship to stand together against Monty and his craven crew of cutthroats! I also call on Denmark to renounce the threats that Monty has made on your behalf! Sweden has done no wrong to Denmark, at least not in the past century and I had no influence on my great great grandfather for that last transgression of centuries past.

Do not endorse the tactics of dishonesty, rather resist them by joining our cause! Down with Monty and his frightful culinary practices!

Help us clean up the north and make it a place where honest men (and sponges) can be free and stand together in good faith.

Mike

Sweden 92

Yes Spongy, listen to Mike! Swizerland and Germany just want a peaceful annexation of the danish mainland with the rest of mainland Europe. Your armed forces here are not necessary, you should send them all to Scandinavia where obviously foul things are happening! :D

This is the first time I have posted here, though some of you know me from previous games since I have played in a few of them.

I have been attacked in a dastardly and unprovoked fashion by Monty after he encouraged me to negotiate with one of my neighbors in order to show this self named Monty it was possible to create a Snow Pact of the northern nations. I was able to contact and negotiate a pact with my other neighbor and Monty's answer to my successful diplomatic mission was his storm troopers crossing my border without warning and without provocation

I call on all lands of true integrity and valor who perhaps also share my distaste for bad food and bad generalship to stand together against Monty and his craven crew of cutthroats! I also call on Denmark to renounce the threats that Monty has made on your behalf! Sweden has done no wrong to Denmark, at least not in the past century and I had no influence on my great great grandfather for that last transgression of centuries past.

Do not endorse the tactics of dishonesty, rather resist them by joining our cause! Down with Monty and his frightful culinary practices!

Help us clean up the north and make it a place where honest men (and sponges) can be free and stand together in good faith.

Mike

Sweden 92

Now if I remember correctly, I said my options for expansion was limited and due to RNA and Privacy options the outlook looked grimm for Norway so I said openly and honestly that if you could get the rest of the Scandinavians on board I was game for forming an Ice Block. I also said if you cannot get everyone on board my DW Day then I would be DW on Sweden. There was no hidden agenda. I will admit it is unprovoked but what other option did I have, I was not going to wait until I was attacked. It was a classic pre-emptive strike.

Guest Spongebob

I wish it to be know that whatever you have heard about Greater Spongistan its all lies and propoganda. I have enough trouble dealing with Sausage Lovers and Clock Makers to be interested in saving anyone in Scandinavia. I must evict any and all invaders of Greater Spongistan. Now leave me alone while I plot the invasion of Hamburg.... ooops, sorry did not mean Hamburg.... er I meant to say Reykavik, yes thats right not Hamburg, I had a cough and it came out all wrong so ignore the Sponge. I am not, I repeat not invading Hamburg.

Thanks

This is the first time I have posted here, though some of you know me from previous games since I have played in a few of them. I have been attacked in a dastardly and unprovoked fashion by Monty after he encouraged me to negotiate with one of my neighbors in order to show this self named Monty it was possible to create a Snow Pact of the northern nations. I was able to contact and negotiate a pact with my other neighbor and Monty's answer to my successful diplomatic mission was his storm troopers crossing my border without warning and without provocation I call on all lands of true integrity and valor who perhaps also share my distaste for bad food and bad generalship to stand together against Monty and his craven crew of cutthroats! I also call on Denmark to renounce the threats that Monty has made on your behalf! Sweden has done no wrong to Denmark, at least not in the past century and I had no influence on my great great grandfather for that last transgression of centuries past. Do not endorse the tactics of dishonesty, rather resist them by joining our cause! Down with Monty and his frightful culinary practices! Help us clean up the north and make it a place where honest men (and sponges) can be free and stand together in good faith. Mike Sweden 92
Now if I remember correctly, I said my options for expansion was limited and due to RNA and Privacy options the outlook looked grimm for Norway so I said openly and honestly that if you could get the rest of the Scandinavians on board I was game for forming an Ice Block. I also said if you cannot get everyone on board my DW Day then I would be DW on Sweden. There was no hidden agenda. I will admit it is unprovoked but what other option did I have, I was not going to wait until I was attacked. It was a classic pre-emptive strike.
Yeah, too bad your options were limited. I was successful in making contact with Finland and he did want allies. Maybe next time. Mike

I wish it to be know that whatever you have heard about Greater Spongistan its all lies and propoganda. I have enough trouble dealing with Sausage Lovers and Clock Makers to be interested in saving anyone in Scandinavia. I must evict any and all invaders of Greater Spongistan. Now leave me alone while I plot the invasion of Hamburg.... ooops, sorry did not mean Hamburg.... er I meant to say Reykavik, yes thats right not Hamburg, I had a cough and it came out all wrong so ignore the Sponge. I am not, I repeat not invading Hamburg. Thanks
What kind of Sponge knows of Sausage Lovers? Mike

Before anyone else gets a claim on it dagger - I WANT MY NATION COLOURING YELLOW - Please!!!!

Don't bothering coloring the danish provinces... you won't have them long anyways, the "clockmakers" just extended their territory with 3 provinces.