Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

take your capitol with my second Mech. Division that is now FULL STRENGTH.

We're in turn 5. Anyone with a capitol within striking range of an enemy, who hasn't built up defences to fend of at least a single full strength mech division, deserves to lose his capitol. :)

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Oi Sausage lover! you and that clock maker are hopeless, anyone who has not invaded Denmark by turn 5 deserves to lose his capital, all your feeble attacks bounced. Denmark is whole and will remain so. Now its my turn to take a pop at your forces

take your capitol with my second Mech. Division that is now FULL STRENGTH.

We're in turn 5. Anyone with a capitol within striking range of an enemy, who hasn't built up defences to fend of at least a single full strength mech division, deserves to lose his capitol. :)

My armies will come out of hiding to engage his roving bands and airforces will destroy his defenses to open the gates of Oslo, and welcome it back as a citizen of Sweden. Berserker Brigades will take his capitol, he is too far away to prevent that now.

Mike

Agents have reported in and found the location of these Berserker Brigades. Reports suggest they are sat around a camp fire singing songs and drinking mead and are in no condition to mount any kind of counter attack. But as always we will await the Generals to report their findings from the front. If anyone wishes to declare an alligence to the Kingdom of Norway then once Sweden is liberated from these child eaters then they can come and build condos and open shopping malls in Stockholm.

Oi Sausage lover! you and that clock maker are hopeless, anyone who has not invaded Denmark by turn 5 deserves to lose his capital, all your feeble attacks bounced. Denmark is whole and will remain so. Now its my turn to take a pop at your forces

Are you at war? I missed that in the news.

Mike