Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Heh, keep watchng the RWE-list... i should be on there in a few days...

And also, I'm making a secret detour to first hook up with Egypt in Yugoslavia (or was it Greece, Tim?). Denmark is played by Spongy, no hurry in going in there and prevent him from blowing himself up...

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

You wont see xEsbjerg on the RWE because ITS STILL MINE!!!!! - The sausage lover is not the problem its that clock maker getting in the way and bouncing off my vast piles of concrete.

L

L

L

L

L

Guest Spongebob

As always, one has to wonder: is the concrete around Denmark to keep people out... or someone in... :ninja::laugh::alien2:

Laugh your sausage off clock lover my jokes will always be bigger than yours. :woohoo: Just read that sentence again and try to keep your face straight. Anyway its to keep you away from me, your not coming anywhere near the Spongies of Greater Spongistan.

Heh, keep watchng the RWE-list... i should be on there in a few days...

And i kept my promise... :ninja:

Give a warm welcome to the biggest air-force in the game at this time... :cannon:

Viking tenacity demanded another attempt.

Mike

We are the Vikings, you are the Minions who we allow to farm our lands.

Ha ha ha, so much for the invincible Norwegian army. You fell for my ruse and now your forces are doomed; cut off with no one to help them.

You thought you would reach my air force but you failed to plan for my Berserker Brigades that were hiding in the forest collecting mushrooms.

Doomed like a bat at an Ozzy Osborne concert. It's almost sad, but not quite. ;)

Mike

Very Interesting <_<

Indeed. He used the classic cut Sweden into three parts strategy. His forces are valiant but they are now deep in the wilderness with no line of supply, and even the Swedish women fight harder than these Norwegian solders. Norway will lose.

Mike

So tell us some interesting stuff then. How are things in Germany? Why haven't we seen xEsbjerg on the recent world events yet?

Someone told me that Mickey is Mr. Spongebob's brother in law. Has anyone else heard this?

Mike

I feel a DW coming... :angry2::cannon:

(actually one of the players of Vic92 is Spongy's BiL, but it's not me...)

Well you have lost yet more land to my classic split Sweden into 3 strategy. I commend you on your belief you will survive this but you must surely know you cannot. Your AICs are shot, your forces weak, your strategy flawed. Save your people, we will feed them, surrender now.

So tell us some interesting stuff then. How are things in Germany? Why haven't we seen xEsbjerg on the recent world events yet?

Someone told me that Mickey is Mr. Spongebob's brother in law. Has anyone else heard this?

Mike

No I am Spartacus Mr. Spongebob's brother in Law.

What was my order of the to-do list again? Austria-Czechoslovakia-Poland-Denmark? Hmm, Poland looks big, i think i'll stick to the other three for the first bit... nice small juicy bites... :python: