Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you all just hate waiting for your turn results?

Morocco, Algeria and Libya give up... you win. There, anything else you want to know from your turn? :D

Well, the majority of Eastern Libya is now Western Egypt..... :python:

Don't you all just hate waiting for your turn results?

Morocco, Algeria and Libya give up... you win. There, anything else you want to know from your turn? :D

Well, the majority of Eastern Libya is now Western Egypt..... :python:

Good, this brings you closer to Yugoslavia!!!! :D

So tell us some interesting stuff then. How are things in Germany? Why haven't we seen xEsbjerg on the recent world events yet?

Someone told me that Mickey is Mr. Spongebob's brother in law. Has anyone else heard this?

Mike

I feel a DW coming... :angry2::cannon:

(actually one of the players of Vic92 is Spongy's BiL, but it's not me...)

Not from the peace loving Swedes! We were just sitting around the campfire drinking cocoa when the fierce Norwegians blindsided us.

Mike

So tell us some interesting stuff then. How are things in Germany? Why haven't we seen xEsbjerg on the recent world events yet?

Someone told me that Mickey is Mr. Spongebob's brother in law. Has anyone else heard this?

Mike

I feel a DW coming... :angry2::cannon:

(actually one of the players of Vic92 is Spongy's BiL, but it's not me...)

Not from the peace loving Swedes! We were just sitting around the campfire drinking cocoa when the fierce Norwegians blindsided us.

Mike

You don't call someone a relative of a Sponge and expect to live, do you?!? :angry2::cannon:

Sorry man, sorry. I was just asking because someone told me that. Is Sponge a bad guy? He seems like a stand up invertebrate.

Mike

Don't say sorry to ME, Mike... check your RWE's and you'll see why you should never talk of Spongy's relatives... :ninja:

The guy is crazy, i tell ya... CRAZY!!!!! :woohoo:

Sponge... so your reaction to my invasion of Vejle and Arhus is to DW on 4 more countries?

PS: Stop building Fortifications in your cities, I am sure you ran out of CP by now... Grrrr..