Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you... and who is "we"... and there is nothing phony about this propaganda.

"We" is the guys that thought they could quickly eat up Bulgaria and Hungary and control the entire Balkan. Well they seem to be half-right: Bulgaria is shredded. However, Hungary is showing it's teeth and sinking it in Romanian flesh harder than expected, especially now the envisioned 3:1 war suddenly became a 3:3 war which is much less to their liking! :D:python:

By the way, i take no responsibility for any exclamations or declarations Spongy makes... he's crazy!!! :alien2: If i can get him to act crazy somewhere else, seems like a good thing to do, nay?

Dear Mr. Bathroom Sponge,

My generals tell me they were happy to see that impotent excuse for an attack you leveled on my celebrating forces in xOslo.

Happy of course because you demonstrated the fact that you are no help to your doomed TA after his sneak attack on my peaceful citizens.

Thank-you,

Mike

Sweden 92

My generals tell me they were happy to see that impotent excuse for an attack you leveled on my celebrating forces in xOslo.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Guest Spongebob

Happy of course because you demonstrated the fact that you are no help to your doomed TA after his sneak attack on my peaceful citizens.

Thank-you,

Mike

Sweden 92

Well you did level insults at the Sponge and I am a little unpedicable so what do you expect. Fighting several wars with no fear of death has been my bread and butter for years. Now how will you defend against a CRAZY sponge. You cant, you may feel safe in my TAs capital but you will find the streets of Oslo are paved with the headstones of dead Swedes.

Thank-you,

Mike

Sweden 92

Well you did level insults at the Sponge and I am a little unpedicable so what do you expect. Fighting several wars with no fear of death has been my bread and butter for years. Now how will you defend against a CRAZY sponge. You cant, you may feel safe in my TAs capital but you will find the streets of Oslo are paved with the headstones of dead Swedes.

Whatever gave you the idea that the streets of Oslo were paved? You should get around more.

I was warned on turn 2 that you would attack me in support of Norway, but you almost sounded convincing so I will give you a C-

Your attempts to support him with German tech on turn 6 will be fun to watch.

Tallyho,

Mike