Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

What do you think I have been saving up for since T1 - Barage balloons and spud guns. Your infantry will be easy pickings so do yourself a favour and save there bacon, you have 2 turns to run away before I flatten them

Guest Spongebob

Dagger, you may now colour Norway, Northern Russia and Central Russia YELLOW, they have decided to join me in a Huge Giant Greater Spongistan.

Long Live the Yellow Peril and his Disciples.

Dagger, you may now colour Norway, Northern Russia and Central Russia YELLOW, they have decided to join me in a Huge Giant Greater Spongistan.

Long Live the Yellow Peril and his Disciples.

Please color "Greater Spongistan" Red... or if it must be yellow... color the light green faction Red :) -- please be kind to the colorblind...

Guest Spongebob

And while you at it colour Germany and Switzerland Yellow, they will be mine eventually as well as Finland, Sweden, Iceland etc etc yada yada. Dont think coz ive diverted a few planes to Norway that I cannot wipe the floor with you guys as well.

Changing the color of Denmark would make more sense, as it would be hard to distinguish between the Poland-Yellow and the Denmark-Yellow. And Spongebob, as your avatar isn't yellow itself (at the moment) you should welcome a more reddish color.

Changing the color of Denmark would make more sense, as it would be hard to distinguish between the Poland-Yellow and the Denmark-Yellow. And Spongebob, as your avatar isn't yellow itself (at the moment) you should welcome a more reddish color.

yes!

Sponge... so your reaction to my invasion of Vejle and Arhus is to DW on 4 more countries?

PS: Stop building Fortifications in your cities, I am sure you ran out of CP by now... Grrrr..

You guys can stop the bravado. We know its a phoney war and Spongie is working with Switzerland and Germany.

:taz:

Actually, the game was up as soon as Spongie claimed to have repulsed multiple attacks -- one repulsed by accident is conceivable, but more than that? Stretching credulity a bit far I think....

Sponge... so your reaction to my invasion of Vejle and Arhus is to DW on 4 more countries?

PS: Stop building Fortifications in your cities, I am sure you ran out of CP by now... Grrrr..

You guys can stop the bravado. We know its a phoney war and Spongie is working with Switzerland and Germany.

Actually, the game was up as soon as Spongie claimed to have repulsed multiple attacks -- one repulsed by accident is conceivable, but more than that? Stretching credulity a bit far I think....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, ok, i knew we were stretching it, but our goal has been achieved... we're both having fun on another border and got some measure of surprise. Rest assured, we'll give lots of attention to each other in due time... :cannon:

Guest Spongebob

Okay its another Spongistanian ruse but your still reading into it more than there is. Dont expect Spongistanian tanks on your border anytime soon, its never going to happen.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, ok, i knew we were stretching it, but our goal has been achieved... we're both having fun on another border and got some measure of surprise. Rest assured, we'll give lots of attention to each other in due time... :cannon:

Gee, thanks! I feel so much better(?)