Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I have decided to Declare that I am, in fact, the evil twin of my evil brother Bob.

"Hi, Bro!"

(oh..and I am playing Rumania)

Oh my god, My long lost Brother is back, your looking good, in fact just like me. So if I am the evil brother of the evil Slicersozey does two evils make a good?

I have decided to Declare that I am, in fact, the evil twin of my evil brother Bob.

"Hi, Bro!"

Oooh... evil, then i must declare Holy War on you!!! :woohoo::python:

Oh wait, already done. <_< Now just to find some evil Romanians to battle... can you please capture Hungary so you're next to me? :ninja:

Yes for now but I can build ships faster than you can destroy them.

Two final words EIGHTY EIGHTS

Oh no, not the JU88!!! What will we do? They will be the scourge of Northern Europe! You will be the deadliest cleaning tool to ever attack a bathtub ring! I may as well throw in my cards now unless we can discover a means of managing this onrushing threat!

Mike

Europe is more interesting than North America. Nothing going on here except slogging through New England countryside.

Very interesting following Spongie's advance through Germany in their pretend war. I'd hate to have invaders arrive on my border that way, but you will have some fine forward bases with your partner Germany to protect them. You are a clever one Spongie.

Race

"Hi, Bro!"

Oooh... evil, then i must declare Holy War on you!!! :woohoo::python:

Oh wait, already done. <_< Now just to find some evil Romanians to battle... can you please capture Hungary so you're next to me? :ninja:

I'm doin' the best I can, Colonel.

"Hi, Bro!"

Oh my god, My long lost Brother is back, your looking good, in fact just like me. So if I am the evil brother of the evil Slicersozey does two evils make a good?

No, Brother. Not a Good....a GREAAA-AAA-AAAT!!

(Well, at least the better half...me...mom always did like me better)

Guest Spongebob

Yes... well we dont talk about MOTHER after what she did to FATHER with that DISCUS FISH.... oh the pain, the indignation, the page after page of letters published on the Agony Aunt pages of the Sunday papers.

So who wants a slap.... ah yes... Sweden. - Heressssss Jonny!!!! - Murrrrraaghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrraaghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrraaghhhhhh!!!!

On a bright winter sunday morning the prime minister of Switzerland walked to his front door wearing a silk morning gown and plaid slippers to fetch his copy of Die Weltwoche to read with his first cup of italian espresso.

Above the paper was a telex from the Northern Russian Party Chief... He opens the Telex and says... "What the Hell...."

Yes, the Swiss were so flabbergasted by being declared war upon by Northern Russia despite plausible explanations that it was just a typo (complete the following: NR is at war with Baltic States and Finland who are TA's of Canada, Iceland and Sweden, so NR declares war on Canada, Iceland and Sw...?) that they came to their Big Brother Of The North and asked to be assimilated, which we gladly did.

From now on, all references to Switzerland, the Swiss or Sweden and the Swedes are to be replaced by Germany and German(s). The latter to make sure no further confusion of countries with the same starting letters will occur anymore.