Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Guest Spongebob

Meanwhile in Denmark.... (Yawn) Its 11am and I have just got out of my Pineapple. I took a long walk to the Palace of Copenhagen to find it all quiet, the guards are off doing some surfing. Over in Alborg the Spongistanian Armour is waiting for orders. They are also asleep. The rest of the Empire is making scrumpy jack and sleeping.

The only activity is in Esbjerg where the Aircraft factories are producing vast quantities of Ju88s that will be used for passenger flights to Sweden.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also for our regular followers of the V92 forum: the graphics to go with the Czechoslovakian Theatre of War part of the status description on the previous page. :)

http://img189.images...rotovictory.jpg

Yes, that's a LOT of divisions in such a small country... :python::cannon:

Also for our regular followers of the V92 forum: the graphics to go with the Czechoslovakian Theatre of War part of the status description on the previous page. :)

Great display of the battle. With what program did you made it?

Great display of the battle. With what program did you made it?

Discussion on that is in the v89 topic, Apple fanboy.... :-)

Guest Spongebob

I am extemly disapointed no one has commented on how good my new Avatar is :( I will have to DW on someone just to get the disapointment out of my System.

All this CL-stuff wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for my little autonomous province of Switzerland being caught in the DW-crossfire... <_<

All this CL-stuff wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for my little autonomous province of Switzerland being caught in the DW-crossfire... <_<

I have it on good authority that a diplomat is on his way from Russia as we speak carrying cake, chocolate, booze, flowers and a humble appology for the distress caused now can someone find out who has xGoteborg as it seems Spongie made a mistake, instead of building Ju88s he has built a vast quantity of Air Transports and his Airborne troops need to drop in on that port.