Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Are you spoiling for a fight again Kurryarsier? your not thinking of popping up to save the Swede? he is not worth saving. He will become the first to finally die at the hands of the Sponge. Come if you must but you will be heading home in a body bag

What do you mean fight 'again'? last time I said 'Boo' and you ran away. or is it squished away? :woohoo:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB-11 (100%) is at yard marker 24000 and is maintaining the range and targeting a coastal heavy battery

5 of 14 12" shells hit

Good shooting at that range...

BB-11 (100%) is at yard marker 24000 and is maintaining the range and targeting a coastal heavy battery

5 of 14 12" shells hit

What are you doing up at 5:34 AM? Waiting for turn results all night?

Guest Spongebob

Well the battle for Oslo will soon be over, the Swedes will soon realise that they cannot take it back from Norway and with the Spongistanian Jack Boot poised to crush some more of the invaders the Swedes will soon find themselves running for there mummys.

Wahhhh Wahhhhh Wahhhh!!!!

5 of 14 12" shells hit

What are you doing up at 5:34 AM? Waiting for turn results all night?

I was waiting for my housemates to finally be ready so i could drive them to Amsterdam. Normally i'd already be in the car at this time... :ninja:

Guest Spongebob

Come on Swede, no gloating? ever since Norway took back his capital from you all we have heard is silence. No whitty retorts? I guess when you re-capture it you'll start to spout your poisonous propaganda once more. Are you only capable of a sarky comment when your victorys out number your defeats. I would have thought you had lots to shout about, your winning arn't you?

Dont worry soon you will have Oslo again and you can once more grace us with your insights on world events. I truly, honestly look forward to the day you take Oslo again. It will be a glorious event and we all await your musing with bated breath.

Come on Swede, no gloating? ever since Norway took back his capital from you all we have heard is silence. No whitty retorts? I guess when you re-capture it you'll start to spout your poisonous propaganda once more. Are you only capable of a sarky comment when your victorys out number your defeats. I would have thought you had lots to shout about, your winning arn't you?

Dont worry soon you will have Oslo again and you can once more grace us with your insights on world events. I truly, honestly look forward to the day you take Oslo again. It will be a glorious event and we all await your musing with bated breath.

Surely you don't consider that severely beat up army (I use the small "a" on purpose) which staggered into Fagernes a deterrent? Several of your divisions seem to be severely damaged, did they have a mishap on their cruiseline? Those Norwegian cruise ships are like floating rat traps, well the ones that are still floating I mean. Now that I have you nice and close, the fum will begin in earnest. What is your budget for ship and arm point losses for this year?

Mike

Guest Spongebob

Surely you don't consider that severely beat up army (I use the small "a" on purpose) which staggered into Fagernes a deterrent? Several of your divisions seem to be severely damaged, did they have a mishap on their cruiseline? Those Norwegian cruise ships are like floating rat traps, well the ones that are still floating I mean. Now that I have you nice and close, the fum will begin in earnest. What is your budget for ship and arm point losses for this year?

Mike

It lives, he has found his voice. Yes my forces did get battered crossing the choppy seas. Some very inconsiderate enemy kept dropping bombs on them but the fact remains they made it across and so did a very large stack of replacements so we have culled the old men and boys and replaced them with Spongistanian Shock Troops. Talking of battered troops what about those bloodied north of Oslo. The last time I saw that much blood was on an operating table.

As previously stated the Spongistanian navy can replace more than you can destroy every turn.

German High Command is starting research into breaking down huge fortresses... there seem to be a lot in the Czecho-Austrian battlefield. On a brighter note, the Austrian main army has come out of hiding to play! :D