Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

I got Switzerland! (not too difficult as a first country)

Checking in, and channels are open for diplomacy

You will get a TA request from me this turn

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah, but he has seven TA-requests pending... you'll have to be more specific which of the suitors you are... :D

Aah, but he has seven TA-requests pending... you'll have to be more specific which of the suitors you are... :D

I do not.. I think like 2 or so :)

Ik heb nog een supporterslot open en voeg je toe dan kan ik eens een wedstrijd van je bekijken. Welk land speel je? Je kunt ook antwoorden via Hattrick ;)

Hey, watch it.

Already there are comments abount the number of Dutch in the game and on the forum. This way the rest of the world thinks that Dutch is something of a secret language, used by some kind of crazy people from Dutchland to conspire against the English speaking community on the forum. Things are complicated enough already.

Guest Spongebob

Well here is a world news report. The leaders of Germany and Greater Spongistan have been in deep diplomatic contact and this has resulted in an accord.

WAR!!!! Greater Spongistan will be invading Germany or the other way round, anyway for those neighbours of the German Nation who fancy a quick land grab then get in touch, chances are you will have a free hand as most of the German Army and Airforce and Navy will be heading North.

No point asking any of the German Neighbours if they want to TA with the Sponge but if your interested in the common destruction of said Germany then get in touch.

Oh BTW this was not my first choice of enemy, Lowlands, Poland and the Scandinavians were on the table but Germany wants a scrap so you guys dont have to bow down to subservience of the Greater Spongistanian Empire

Ik heb nog een supporterslot open en voeg je toe dan kan ik eens een wedstrijd van je bekijken. Welk land speel je? Je kunt ook antwoorden via Hattrick ;)

Hey, watch it.

Already there are comments abount the number of Dutch in the game and on the forum. This way the rest of the world thinks that Dutch is something of a secret language, used by some kind of crazy people from Dutchland to conspire against the English speaking community on the forum. Things are complicated enough already.

I will try to remember it :) , aanvalluh!!!!

Well here is a world news report. The leaders of Germany and Greater Spongistan have been in deep diplomatic contact and this has resulted in an accord.

WAR!!!! Greater Spongistan will be invading Germany or the other way round, anyway for those neighbours of the German Nation who fancy a quick land grab then get in touch, chances are you will have a free hand as most of the German Army and Airforce and Navy will be heading North.

No point asking any of the German Neighbours if they want to TA with the Sponge but if your interested in the common destruction of said Germany then get in touch.

Oh BTW this was not my first choice of enemy, Lowlands, Poland and the Scandinavians were on the table but Germany wants a scrap so you guys dont have to bow down to subservience of the Greater Spongistanian Empire

But Spongy, my TA's are Lowlands, Switserland, Czechoslovakia and Poland who will be buddies with France and Austria, so who would ever want to attack me?!?

And don't worry, Germany will not be the first nation to attack Denmark, that much i can tell you already... you made quite some 'friends' apparently! My forces will be but a side-show in Denmark, so holding back scavengers will be well under control.

Guest Spongebob

But Spongy, my TA's are Lowlands, Switserland, Czechoslovakia and Poland who will be buddies with France and Austria, so who would ever want to attack me?!?

And don't worry, Germany will not be the first nation to attack Denmark, that much i can tell you already... you made quite some 'friends' apparently! My forces will be but a side-show in Denmark, so holding back scavengers will be well under control.

(Gulp!!!) Well that does not leave many to attack me...... So I wonder who is going to be fighting me first, come anounce your presence, show me your bones. Well all i can say is these ememies of mine are chicken you lot ganging up on me is just not fair

The Yugoslavian diplomatic corps is back from vacation and prepared to discuss the (inevitably deteriorating) world situation.

Greetings and salutations to all....

Just to fill you in while you were gone, Germany has annexed Denmark. :woohoo::beer: