Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Guest Spongebob

I will not be taking N Ireland, we are happy with the partition and will attempt to partition Syria as well. We are part of the British Empire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to hearing from my Egyptian, Iraqi, Saudi and Syrian neighbors to discuss options.

looks more like a nice TA group... consider yourself cannonfodder

I don't think so. What I do think is that I'm going to be owning the British oil fields in Kuwait this game; my small part off shrinking the "British Empire" :woohoo:

- Syria 93

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

I wil build my LDB to the max.. sent in the rangers... starve the population and give the province to my friend Sponge...

you will pay dearly for such actions.....

Oooh look...a genuine forum....

I'm playing Ireland in this game....anybody any suggestions ?

Retake N. Ireland of course! Time to do your part in shrinking the "British Empire"! :wacko:

- Syria 93

Plus, I think, GB gets special victory conditions if he retains Northern Ireland, Kuwait, and Malta at the end of the game. Same thing for Spain and Spanish Morocco, Italy and Albania, or Greece and Crete. Not positive on all that, just what I've heard.

Is it just me or has the offense level increased for this game, some just dont know how to have fun

The problem Sponge is your act has worn thin. For years and the past couple dozen games you have done the same thing, and it is like watching a below average comic perform the same routine every day for years on end. Nobody laughs anymore but the comic.

Kinda sad, I think.

Is it just me or has the offense level increased for this game, some just dont know how to have fun

The problem Sponge is your act has worn thin. For years and the past couple dozen games you have done the same thing, and it is like watching a below average comic perform the same routine every day for years on end. Nobody laughs anymore but the comic.

Kinda sad, I think.

It's like Friends season 10....not fun anymore.

For the record..I've asked this guy to delete his Vic93 Ireland tag.....I can understand the fun of it for a few days, but not any longer.

If he refuses, I will ask the mod of this forum to take actions.

I understand that this sponge guy has bad rep, so I dont want my position put at (more) risk because of this

Guest Spongebob

Bad rep? Yes. I am unredeamable and normally I dont respond well to threats and have done a lot worse on this forum and game than claim to be a nation I am not so threats to go crying to mom because I dont play well with others are usually greeted like a red rag to a bull. But... you asked nicely so I have removed my claim to be Ireland.

But I have powerful friends in low places and will... well lets just see what happens shall we.

I will not be taking N Ireland, we are happy with the partition and will attempt to partition Syria as well. We are part of the British Empire

Fine then, I will take Northern Ireland. :woohoo:

Bad rep? Yes. I am unredeamable and normally I dont respond well to threats and have done a lot worse on this forum and game than claim to be a nation I am not so threats to go crying to mom because I dont play well with others are usually greeted like a red rag to a bull. But... you asked nicely so I have removed my claim to be Ireland.

But I have powerful friends in low places and will... well lets just see what happens shall we.

Paul, I think you were much more tolerable as Swedish Chef. But then, you were my TA and I had to put up with your crap.

Kinda sad, I think.

For the record..I've asked this guy to delete his Vic93 Ireland tag.....I can understand the fun of it for a few days, but not any longer.

I understand that this sponge guy has bad rep, so I dont want my position put at (more) risk because of this

if you want people to believe you are who you say you are then have russ remove the privacy option so people can see it is not the sponge..

Kinda sad, I think.

if you want people to believe you are who you say you are then have russ remove the privacy option so people can see it is not the sponge..

Please, do it

Have to agree with Predator, as I said before, if you have privacy on, that means target. :cannon:

Now, I know there are reasons to choose privacy that is not spongecus related, but frankly, don't care. :thumbsup::cheers:

I'd be damned if i remove my PO if i had it on in a game, put on for whatever reason, because someone feels it's their gods-given right to to kill because the target may be, or is, Sponge. If you want to attack a country then do so, it's a frikkin wargame, but don't be a tool and use "ooh, you may be Spongy, i just haaaad to attack!" as your excuse-line.