Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr.... so Egypt is TA'd to the green, purple and yellow countries? That's five TA's, so i probably misunderstand. Can you explain the multi's?

Egypt is TAs with TransJordan and Syria, and I'm sure Turkey. :beer:

looks like someone has a big mouth...there are affiliations on the map that no way a sim pol could tell you.... :ranting:

Only thing that I have shared with him, is what I've posted on the Forum. :beer:

(just before this post)

Errr.... so Egypt is TA'd to the green, purple and yellow countries? That's five TA's, so i probably misunderstand. Can you explain the multi's?

this is very disturbing...my understanding is libya and tunisia are part of that group....turkey,egypt,tunisia have the same last name and therefor the same political agenda...

Guest Spongebob

this is very disturbing...my understanding is libya and tunisia are part of that group....turkey,egypt,tunisia have the same last name and therefor the same political agenda...

Looks like your so scruuuuued PTD - HA!!!! Welcome to my world

Looks like your so scruuuuued PTD - HA!!!! Welcome to my world

sponge all of africa can be against me and I bet I still last longer than you....pisser for you cause I will finish this game :woohoo:

how come I never get put next to the sponge!? please oh please let me find out you are an island.... :wub:

No way.

Hungary has not set the privay option on. :pirate:

By the way, to my neighbor, who has the privacy option invoked, and proposed an alliance to me, I am not going to ally with you :joker: .

If you want an ally, put the privay option down.... :cannon:

:ninja: