Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you say you don't play that way it however has been my experience that total allies will cede territory to block an opponent without asking their ta's permission

Sadly i have to concur here. It happened to me in Vic92, where it cost me 20 morale and a precious order to cede it back the next turn. However, i hope that in this game my TA's will not do so without consulting me (or rather: will know better than to ask me). :)

Lol Mickey, come and get me! You'll just need to get in line.

Errr... and which country would you be? Whatever country, YOU will have to get in line as Morocco wanted a clubbing first. Of course Pred should tremble at the thought of the MASSIVE Icelandic economy! Oh, wait... i only had 9 provinces for the first 35 turns, right...

Well, Spanish production today is better than the day they invaded

That's impressive, given that according to the RWE list you're still down six major cities in Iberia. :)

Well, Spanish production today is better than the day they invaded

That's impressive, given that according to the RWE list you're still down six major cities in Iberia. :)

6? I figure just 3. What 3 am I missing?

Unless i missed some RWE's, this is the nett effect of the Iberian invasion:

Canada: xGijon, xBilbao, xTaragona

Ireland: xLogrono

US: xCastello Branco

That's 5, i still had xLugo pegged as GB. :)

Mkay, i guess they were under 25 pop when you took them back then. :)

Well, if you get bored fighting in Iberia you can always come north. Maybe i'll meet you half-way, in northern France or so, and show you what air force is not intimidated by Ju-88's. :ninja::cannon:

Well, if you get bored fighting in Iberia you can always come north. Maybe i'll meet you half-way, in northern France or so, and show you what air force is not intimidated by Ju-88's. :ninja::cannon:

Hehe, I have plenty of work to do before I can trouble myself with Iceland.

Hehe, I have plenty of work to do before I can trouble myself with Iceland.

Well, i'm almost done in Scandinavia, so i guess it will be southern France then... :laugh: