Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with the south of France, or any part of France....is the French.

I think VIC II needs some special orders added just for France...

Some special OMG's....

DW for Drop Weapons

All troops in the force being issued this order, drop their weapons and wait for someone to come along and capture them.

RA for Run Away( Yes, I do mean that as an offensive mission)

All troops in the force being issued this order, will turn and run from any oposing force.

A non mission order

BWF - Build White Flags

And of course a new OMG for use when attacking France....

GAF - Go Around Fortifications

Forces attacking with a GOF attack method, will ciricle around fortifications and take them from behind.

What about some French OMAs?

SAFE - Join Air Force Enemy and

SAFA - Join Air Force Ally

In these orders the remaining planes at an airbase would fly to the nearest enemy or ally base and surrender their planes. This would of course be subject to basing limitations of the base they were flying to. If the base to which theyare flying is full, they would circle the base and get plucked out of the air by haa and laa until their numbers are such where they fit on the base. If there are no haa or laa present, they would land in a field where ldbs would capture them and destroy the planes.

Wow! I must have too much time on my hands.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to all the players who have made it to the one year mark!!!!!! Better luck next game for all those who have met with an early departure!

Thank you Central Russia for the hospitality you have shown in our, in mean, your vast country. I have longed to return to the land I call home. It is with great reluctance that my healing skills are not available to you. Since I was treated so harshly on my last visit to Moscow!!

Rasputin

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like we have a new neighbor in northern Europe. Germany would like to personally welcome United States to the neighborhood. I wish I could say that Great Britain was a lovely place to hang out, but I can't stand the place. I can't drive there, so I have no use for the Island.

Now, the main land, that is a different story. I am looking at some property in northern France. There is a nice four-bedroom place with acreage in Belfort. And get this - it comes with a petroleum reserve.

We have a nice philosophy in Germany. We socialize with our neighbors over seas and we consume our neighbors over land. :robot:

• 1 month later...