Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rasputin, in spite of the combined efforts of the airforces and navies of the entire team PISS, I am still firmly ensconced in the east. Now you must actually fight others, and since you have been unsuccesful in your attempts to dislodge me, you will turn on your former Syrian ally, and try and personnally remove me. You will have no better success. I have no problem taking one for the team, and though you have inflilcted a fair amount of casualties, it is not nearly enough, and you will see on turn 73, you will not be the victors.

• 3 weeks later...
Due to the fact that the Game will end on Turn 73.  It is highly unlikely that there will be a major US effort in the Eastern Med this game.  Oh well ... live and learn ...  :blush:

-SK  :)

Shadow -

Understand the feeling. There is always a boot in the middle of the Med that has been weakened for you. Why not see if the shoe will fit. :D

Rasputin

Due to the fact that the Game will end on Turn 73.  It is highly unlikely that there will be a major US effort in the Eastern Med this game.  Oh well ... live and learn ...  :D

Shadow -

Understand the feeling. There is always a boot in the middle of the Med that has been weakened for you. Why not see if the shoe will fit. :)

Rasputin

I'm not in Game 75. :)

-SK :blush:

Due to the fact that the Game will end on Turn 73.  It is highly unlikely that there will be a major US effort in the Eastern Med this game.  Oh well ... live and learn ...  :D

Shadow -

Understand the feeling. There is always a boot in the middle of the Med that has been weakened for you. Why not see if the shoe will fit. :)

Rasputin

I'm not in Game 75. :)

-SK :blush:

Good one!! Guess I ask for it too!! LMAO :taz:

• 2 weeks later...
Due to the fact that the Game will end on Turn 73.  It is highly unlikely that there will be a major US effort in the Eastern Med this game.  Oh well ... live and learn ...  :P

-SK  :blink:

Shadow -

Understand the feeling. There is always a boot in the middle of the Med that has been weakened for you. Why not see if the shoe will fit. :blink:

Rasputin

I'm not in Game 75. :P

-SK :D

Good one!! Guess I ask for it too!! LMAO :thumbsup:

:oops:

• 1 month later...

Just not long enough. This is a game that could have gone on for sometime.

A little longer would have been sweet. Total DEATH to team PISs!!!!

How I longed for it....... but denied :drunk:

Thanx for a great second game :cheers:

Rogue Leader

Morocco71

Good game.  I can't wait to see the final results.

Speaking of final results - does anyone know how long after the final turns are run that Russ posts the results? One day? One week? One month? :blink:

Do you get a breakdown of how many points you scored and how they were obtained?

Yes - This is the first time I have ever made it to the end of a game of Victory! :P While I made a lot of rookie mistakes, I had fun doing them. :D

-SK :)