Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ignore those big, grey spiky balls ... they're a rare breed of West Atlantic Puffer-Fish, honest. 

Not too mention the packs of South Atlantic black-eeled longlance-platypus', I think they are relatives of the something, I do not remeber, must be too much Guinness. :(

Wait you can never have too much Guinness..... :D

Oh well, back to whatever I was doing.... :cheers:

DezertCamel :)

PS. counting camels does not help a hangover, or so I am told

Welcome aboard Marklen! Whatever you do don't boot Spain, they may not like it! :ph34r:

Stanislaw Mikolajczyk - Drink, who us? Nah, we don't drink. We don't need to when the wind blows from the west. You would be amazed how Camel Dung can affect you!! :blink:

Don't think I'll have much difficulty keeping up with you export!!

Hey Raspuckin,

I probably shouldn't do this however in order to attempt to be neighborly I thought I'd tip you off to some manufacturing issues that I'm sure you Persians will more than likely encounter.

1. The glass canopy's need to go on the aircraft not the tanks.

2. Your aircraft bombs are supposed to be connected to the wings underside and NOT duct taped on the top of the wings

3. The turrets actually go on your tanks rather than on your Motor units.

4. Lastly and you should really know better here, but I understand your special so I'll clue you in. Your munitions shells gun powder actually go in the bottom of the shells not you fuel tanks

Well now that we have cleared all that up, and I'm being a good neighbor is it at all possible that you would return my sheep? :cheers:

StoneCrest

Mr Hay,

Isn't hay the first stage of horse.....well never mind. I have tried to respond to your insult with humor, but as time has passed my blood as begun to boil. I've have since decided to throw you in with the likes of Raspuckin and Mickey. Since I have lost my stamps, lost my sheep, and lost my favorite camel I am just not the same friendly guy I used to be. Although some may argue that now I've lost my mind I'll accept that and move on. But just a word of warning if I trully have lost my mind then I'm extra dangerous. It seems that crazy people are vicious and very unpredictable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoneCrest

A few short announcements from various embassies in charming Poland --

1) We seek the consulate of Baltic States - please feel free to drop by our fantastic symphony this Saturday across the street from the Kuza Hotel at your earliest convenience. Balcony tickets and a complimentary food and drink list are there for your enjoyment (limit: one per family)

2) To the ministers of both Austria and Hungary -- recent actions taken against the fine country of Czechoslovakia have made our more paranoid cabinet members issue orders to reduce the heat and the more royal accomodations from your repsective embassy quarters. I am trying to convince them that your actions are not aggressive toward our brothers in the South and that your privileges be reinstated. However, I do not run a tyrrany -- and our congress hopes to hear from you soon regarding said matters. Once we are satisfied your intentions are not hostile, you will receive (almost) everything you requested on your privilege form. (I'm sorry Austria - some of the things listed were clearly against the moral norms of even a free and cosmopolitan Poland) Feel free to discuss your intentions by private communique.

3) The Italian Embassy has been vastly upgraded. We are eager to discuss the future of our people in Europe! Please enjoy our very large new shipment of Persian spirits!

Hey Yoda!

Thanks for the neighborly advise. It was very kind of you, although unwarranted. Anyone that would choose to stand behind his camels while they are relieving themselves has no business giving advise. But I do really appreciate the jester! :lol:

Hey Ken,

I wouldn't take such abuse from Yoda! Since he's lost his stamps, sheep, and now his favorite camel, maybe we could help him lose his head. Like he had much of one to begin with. Think about it, why else would he wrap a towel around his head but to keep his brains from falling out. :cheers:

Thanks Stan, for the nice accomodations. I especially enjoyed the hot tub with the swim up bar and the lovely bartender!

Italian friends-

We are very pleased to hear that the upgraded accomodations are to your liking! Similar upgrades are being made to Rumanian quarters as I write.

We are considering a more cetnral location between all of the Premier Club member nations and shall keep you posted on our progress.....

Stan,

So, you upgrade for the Italians and not Germany? :unsure:

We may pull those ammo supplies off the trains unless we get a little Polish love. :woohoo:

A friendly wave to Italy. :thumbsup:

And hmmm, been a long time since we heard from Denmark, hope things are swell there up north. :ph34r:

--Vic

Good doctor-

We can assure you that the accomodations are plentiful for all close allies of the Polish soverignty. To be fair, the Central Russian suites are the newest addition to the compound. If there is anything amiss in our hospitality, let us know at your earliest convenience for we will sack those who are responsible for any discomfort. :woohoo:

Our mysterious northern friends present more questions than answers, I'm afraid. We have made tremendous and jovial progress with our Norwegian embassy. However, there is quite a dilemna presented - Denmark and Sweden appear to be closely tied -- yet only Norway and Denmark acknowledge an alliance.....

A similar situation has been presented to the south. Hungary has eagerly accepted my initial proposal for an alliance while sending its agents into the heart of proud, resilient and endowed Czechoslovakia. An act of aggression against Czechosolovakia is felt ten-fold by the people of Poland.

We can only hope there are more good intentions than devious plans. Alas, the wheels of war turn at a faster clip.

In the meantime, we enjoy our hops and offer a numbing and perhaps naive luxury to our friends and allies in such strange times.

May peace follow your drink.

Hey Victor,

I know you may be tempted to enjoy the offer of Polish Vodka, but I have imported a product for Columbia which is far more enjoyable. With my product you can enjoy more of the Czech's nude tennis team too!!! :ph34r:

See Stan, it's all in the Marketing!!! :thumbsup:

Rasputin

Oh, BTW. Do you know who to sink a Polish Battleship?

"Put it in the water!" :woohoo: