Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mating of military dominatrix and flirty cheer leader.

OOC: Ahhhh. I can see it now: cheerleaders with the apathy of those in Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" wielding cat-o-nine-tails for pom-poms. :P

You are a curious foe indeed, Austria.

Would you be so kind as to take your circus back to Vienna? :lol: Oh - wait - thats right - I believe you might be cut off :D

;) hrump hrump

me me me , la la la

Dashing through the snow

On big ugly tanks

know the czechs are Brits

And the poles are yanks

All of this destruction

Makes you wonder why

Ah! now I remember

To make the Germans cry

Oh

Russian Tanks, Russian Tanks,Russian tanks go forth

Oh what fun it is to crush, the scumbags from up North :P

Merry Christmas everybody

Dear, dear Poland, I will let my ally do the bragging

suffice for me to say, you have to be someones total ally to retreat through a province they own :D

Gulliblepratt :D

Hungary

Dear, dear Poland, I will let my ally do the bragging...

Ice maidens such as I have no need to brag. I'll just hitch the pleated skirt up a little, to reveal another inch of perfect, silken thigh, arch a delicately drawn eyebrow, purse the incredible architecture of my lips and say:

Ho ho ho. It was a merry christmas.

:D

But do not be downhearted, Stan. One total catastrophe like this is only the beginning!

Slobadan Slapabitch.

Entertainment officer WHOOPS (We Hate Obsolete Overbearing Polish Scum)

I must say it is fun to have you visiting my wonderful country, cant blame you for wanting to have it.

We however, wont give up easily, and promise to show you some disappointments as well :P:D

Just an fyi to the rest of the world, czech is being invaded with massive numbers atm, and i cant be happier to have such action and challenge this soon ;)

We shall see how it plays out, but remember wars are won with not one battle, but many.

and the tide can change at any time ..........or at least i hope it will in my favor :D

* tennis games to resume, as soon as the fields are cleared of trash from rude visiting opponents

To my Turkey Friend,

I trully hope you had a Merry Christmas cause your New Year is going to really bite. After this next year you might be wise to take up something such as Checkers or perhaps Backgammon. Actually have you ever tried three deminsional chess. I'd be more than happy to challenge you to a game like this. Just to give you a heads up though my pointy ears don't come from Star Wars they actually orignate from my father. You may know of him by his name "Spock"!!!!

To My Saudi Friend,

You don't need love my dear friend. You need prayer..........I'll pray with you in a Mosque in one of your large Suberbs soon.

To My Persian Friend,

What you need is to pull your Pooh Bear head out of the honey pot, and smell the roses.......

To My British Friend,

My hope is that you trully understand why I had to protect the sovreignty of your Persian Gulf assests and that we can build upon this mutual understanding and put whatever differences we may have aside and work together for a common goal. As I previously mentioned you will be given back your territory as soon as you need it.

To My Czech Friend,

To protect and possibly boost your National Morale I'll be more than Happy to temporarily house your Nude Womens Tennis Team until your situation becomes less fluid. Of course room and board would be compliments of the great Iraqi people in one of my finest palaces!

To My Dearest Austrian Friend,

I'd be more than happy for a photo exchange. I'm sure I could keep your bee's a bussin.

Best Reguards,

StoneCrest

Hey Slobadan - Merry Christmas!! Big hug and kiss!! :P Wow - you do have some really wonderfully shaped legs!! Soft, smooth - Like you've said legs up to your legs!!! hmmmmmmm baby!! :D

Hey Yoda - Get out from behind the camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spock?????? You've got to be out of your mind........... And no - I will NOT stay out of the honey pot. It's just too good! And by the way, it is very very Rosy!! ;)

Timing is everything! A slight delay saved your full division in Bratislava...who would have suffered a similar fate it seems.......

The graves of our fallen in the province of what seemed to be a docile Vienna countryside were hastily made in the wake of the Austrian push from Ternitz. Our men were confused and routed -- and eventually crushed :ph34r:

The POWs we returned to you by AIR over Vienna almost took the city by storm -- had it not been for your 25 LDBs :lol:

All is not lost. Our troops are now happily at war with Hungary -- an ex 'ally' responsible for the betrayl of thousands of Polish lives. There is something charming about Budapest that has inspired Polish minds to liberate it from the oppression it currently suffers.

Count your lucky pheasants that Germany had trouble breaking with you, Austria ;) Victor Von Doom does not take kindly to laidenhosen on flirtatious cross-dressers or saucy women named slobodan slapabitch - whatever the case may be :D

Importantly, we have not lost our will to fight! And your poetry and silky legs can do nothing to thwart our plans to liberate the People's Front of Czechoslovakia (Not to be confused with the Czechoslovakia's People's Front) :D

(Although you were totally justified in throwing smack back in my direction :P )

And to the Middle-Eastern/African countries - my apologies! I was wishing well to 'Europe' as in all who play 'Victory Battle for Europe'....it was my intention to wish well to all of you at the time and meant no ill to those across the sea. We are Eurocentric by design? :oops:

Dearest Stan,

Thx for the delivery of your fine Hot Tubs. My concubines and I have already made good use of them. Your love and Seasons Greetings have already been accepted by those of us in the middle east who have the capacity to understand that your well wishes were meant for all that play Victory.......Maybe our Embassy Personnel should meet again for further partnership/trade negociations.

StoneCrest

Here are the nominees for this years

Academy Award for Best Actor on a Bulletin Board:

Stonecrest of Iraq

Beltira of Saudi Arabia

and Rasputin of Persia

Deadly Foes? :blink: NO

Total Allies, why of course :thumbsup:

Cast your votes here.

yes, my tennis team has been disbanded and I apologize for thier bad actions.

:unsure:

So..... now all we need to do is be friends and then you can cede me back my provinces...and cities. :cheers: as well as replace all my units and airforces please :)

I am glad to have such nice neighbors, and I am sure you wouldnt mind leaving my torn country so I can ponder the meaning of life.

ok...so that wont work...........hmmm........

news update: this just in..... austria and hungary called the world community liers and cowards!

wow, id hate to be be treated like that, you should stand up for your dignity! and fight!

hmmm...ok futile, but still not working....

ah well guess its over for me :oops:

I win , I am 1st to be beaten to a pulp, everyone else loses, you cant beat me now :)

Good game hungary/austria, was good to see the action so quick, and well played at that, taught me a lesson or two. B)

I will still lurk in the shadows of espionage while i can, but have fear for the fans of the tennis team are quite unhappy. :ranting:

czech out....now on to -----> :( (i need it!)

Thanks for the fun, I hope to see you all again in an upcoming game of beat me 1st :)

Good luck to all, may the best tank win!

Thanks for the protection offered Saddam :cheers:

I am sure I will get it back when needed, if not :(

He Vavoom, are you still active :)

Great Brittain